• 31 Replies

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2016, 06:42:30 pm »
I just wanted to address those on the Slog without derailing any other discussions. I wanted to take a moment to apologize for my absence. I rallied you all and dragged you into the wilderness and went mia. Not cool in my books (unintentional pun, really not that funny though).

For some reason or another I had thought having December off school would better lend my attention to other activities. That was somewhat the case, but they ended up being diverted into work--the pleasures of retail at Christmas--I digress though.

In any case, I'm back. I'm nearly caught up in my reading and I'll be making some backposts for any who are interested.

Again, sorry boys

NO SLACKERS ON THE SLOG!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, Camlost!
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2016, 10:19:48 am »
Ply his face for bones though before allowing him to rejoin the group. Can't let someone wander off in the slog and just come back, we should know better.