Cnaiur Alive

• 17 Replies

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 12:21:00 pm »
The Gods' greatest joke: former certainties viewed through the lens of more recent revelation.

I wonder if that's a cypher for the series. The Gods constantly going "Ha! You believed that last Prophet we sent you? Now you're all damned. Now here's a new Prophet with a new line of 'revelation' that smells even sweeter than the last. Consume it and you will be saved. We really mean it this time, Charlie Brown!"

(Also, this thread's title has to be read in Brian Blessed's voice.)
LOL.
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

- Chronicler of the Chroniclers

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 01:11:30 pm »
The Gods' greatest joke: former certainties viewed through the lens of more recent revelation.

I wonder if that's a cypher for the series. The Gods constantly going "Ha! You believed that last Prophet we sent you? Now you're all damned. Now here's a new Prophet with a new line of 'revelation' that smells even sweeter than the last. Consume it and you will be saved. We really mean it this time, Charlie Brown!"

(Also, this thread's title has to be read in Brian Blessed's voice.)
LOL.

The Latter Latter Prophet ;).
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 06:45:19 pm »
let's discuss the latter prophet...eh... later.

Love that line