Unholy Consultation - *SUPER SPOILERIFIC*

• 201 Replies

EkyannusIII

• Momurai
  • Archduke Ekyannus of Shitlord Hall
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2017, 05:14:03 pm »
Does Kellhus meet Koringhus in the Outside?  How about Inri Sejenus?
What is reason, but the blindness of the soul?

R. SCOTT RAP3ZT TERRIBLEZ LOLZ.

if Kellhus was thinking all of this, he's going to freak out when he get's back and Kelmomas is all "i lieks to eatum peeples da"

the whole thing is orchestrated by Kellhus who is wearing a Bashrag as if it were a suit

EkyannusIII

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2017, 05:16:44 pm »
One of the other Dunyain at the end is mentioned as having no scars. I consider that ominous since even Koringhus, no slouch, had been badly cut up by the end of the purging of the Thousand Thousand Halls.  Are we seeing a Dunyain more capable then Koringhus and Kellhus?

if Kellhus was thinking all of this, he's going to freak out when he get's back and Kelmomas is all "i lieks to eatum peeples da"

the whole thing is orchestrated by Kellhus who is wearing a Bashrag as if it were a suit

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2017, 06:22:33 pm »
Does Kellhus meet Koringhus in the Outside?  How about Inri Sejenus?

If you take my take on it and Kellhus is the figure in his dreams, maybe he could summon who he chooses to his domain. Or....as Sarl says, "Sometimes the dead bounce and end up behind the eyes of babes!" I'm telling you, the Baby Kellhus theory is making more and more sense. Think on it.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

EkyannusIII

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2017, 07:51:14 pm »
ANSWER ME BAKKER

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2017, 08:23:01 pm »
ANSWER ME BAKKER
Sir, please step calmly away from the whirlwind ...
One of the other conditions of possibility.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 15, 2017, 06:19:56 pm »
Well, I'm not Bakker, but I'll give it a shot - the "un-mutilated" mutilated could well pose "superior" as he/she/it appears unharmed ( will refer to as "he" heretofore for ease of conversation ). But then again, maybe not - could be a lot of things:

• He was easier to trap/subjugate
  • He was an inside man ( we have zero details on the approach to the Ishual battle/war, could be Consult turned one of them before going in )
  • Could've been one of the first engaged and was surprised, so was subdued before he could escape
  • He could be Shae
  • He could've been re-architect-ed with Techne
  • He could've surrendered serving as a poison pill ( and could still be acting in that capacity )

And the list goes on. Interesting that the most fascinating battle/war was barely covered as a recollection ... any additional detail on that conflict along with more insight to who/what the mutilated are in the next books will be butta for me.
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2017, 03:37:44 pm »
A lot of neat theories. Yea, I say the mutilated are the best thing Bakker has going forward, intrigue wise.

I like the idea that he was an inside man, or the first to surrender to Mek atop Ishual, while Mek waxed poetically about the Ark, Consult and the IF. What a scene that would've been !

Though, I thoroughly believe the mutilated to be Shae.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 06:08:39 pm by MSJ »
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,