H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2020, 02:41:36 pm »
The first unchangeable is to consciousness only the alien essence condemning singularity; since the second unchangeable is a shape of singularity as consciousness itself is, consciousness, thirdly, comes to be spirit, it has the joy of finding itself in it, and becomes conscious that its singularity is reconciled with the universal.

Hegel - The Phenomenology of Spirit

Section 210 on, in the Phenomenology is really quite relevant to all of TAE though, because it talks about the "reconciliation" of the Particular (Subject) with the Universal (Eternal) though.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:45:09 pm by H »
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2020, 05:04:11 pm »
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira