The Inchoroi

• 167 Replies

EkyannusIII

• Momurai
  • Archduke Ekyannus of Shitlord Hall
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2014, 05:00:13 pm »
Shaeonanra explicitly makes it sound like all they found were the twins. Aurang and Aurax are the last of their species. Unless they've managed to clone more after re-mastering the Tekne.

Has it ever been confirmed by Bakker that every member of their species decided to embrace rape as a way of life? There might be some more decent Inchoroi still living on their homeworld, wherever that is.  (A pet theory of mine is that the Ark was fleeing from non-depraved Inchoroi who had decided to exterminate the deviants.)
What is reason, but the blindness of the soul?

R. SCOTT RAP3ZT TERRIBLEZ LOLZ.

if Kellhus was thinking all of this, he's going to freak out when he get's back and Kelmomas is all "i lieks to eatum peeples da"

the whole thing is orchestrated by Kellhus who is wearing a Bashrag as if it were a suit

The Sharmat

• Old Name
  • Horde General
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2014, 08:44:09 pm »
I got the impression that the modern Inchoroi lifestyle was just building on what came before and that they were always significantly more sex obsessed than humans, but it's just an impression.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2014, 01:09:21 pm »
Like wise we don't know what form the inchoroi 100 million were in when they perished, perhaps they were something like sperm, a larval gamete stage, but with consciousness.
That's a good point. Though, it was described as something like a city, so maybe they cycled who was small and who was big. Or maybe the arc still had some capacity to produce offspring for a period of time after the arc crashed.

Shaeonanra explicitly makes it sound like all they found were the twins. Aurang and Aurax are the last of their species. Unless they've managed to clone more after re-mastering the Tekne.

Has it ever been confirmed by Bakker that every member of their species decided to embrace rape as a way of life? There might be some more decent Inchoroi still living on their homeworld, wherever that is.  (A pet theory of mine is that the Ark was fleeing from non-depraved Inchoroi who had decided to exterminate the deviants.)

I don't think it has be confirmed anywhere.
One of the other conditions of possibility.