Hello

• 6 Replies

RedSetter4570

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« on: September 01, 2015, 04:41:55 am »
I've never been a member of a discussion forum before, so this is a first.  I dig the books though, on my second read through (or perhaps listen, as I have them on audio), and figured it was time to switch from lurker to lurker with a name.  Thanks again!
Cero Miedo

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:10:51 am »
I've never been a member of a discussion forum before, so this is a first.  I dig the books though, on my second read through (or perhaps listen, as I have them on audio), and figured it was time to switch from lurker to lurker with a name.  Thanks again!

Welcome, remember, if you have any questions feel free to ask them!

Also, since it seems you like to listen, we have a podcast available, here.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Garet Jax

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 01:24:10 pm »

Welcome to the revolution RedSetter!

mrganondorf

• The Mouth of Bakker Fans
  • Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker Fans (on Twitter)
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 06:58:06 pm »

welcome RedSetter4570!  what does your name mean?  it's me from the bakkerfans facebook page! :)

the first rule of second-apocalypse.com is that you cannot talk about...
the 82nd rule is--if this is your first week at tsa, you have to ... GIVE US YOUR CRAZIEST FAN THEORY!!!

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 03:31:13 pm »

welcome RedSetter4570!  what does your name mean?  it's me from the bakkerfans facebook page! :)

the first rule of second-apocalypse.com is that you cannot talk about...
the 82nd rule is--if this is your first week at tsa, you have to ... GIVE US YOUR CRAZIEST FAN THEORY!!!
MG, you're insane. You should get tested for... something. I dont know what, but I'm sure there are drugs to level you out.

Welcome. Sorry it took a month to get you here. Damn auto-emailing account activation services...
Glad to see you make the leap from lurker to named lurker. The next step, to active contributor, is a small one ;).
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Bolivar

• Great Name
  • The Articulate Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 05:32:21 pm »
Welcome!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 11:19:56 pm »
Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, RedSetter :).
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer