Akka's New Dreams

• 1 Replies

Ciogli

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« on: August 07, 2017, 01:44:43 pm »
I was just thinking about why Akka unlike his Mandate brothers has had dreams that seem to be directly from Seswatha. It may have to do with his estrangement from his School. By this time the Mandate is firmly entrenched with Kellhus, but the Celmommian prophecy was well known to Seswatha, he in fact transmitted to the Sohonc.  BUT in death if he understood the prophecy as Gilgaol intended it, as a warning that Kellhus  would be the No-God then be singled out begins to make sense.  He was the only one of the Mandate who was not enthralled by Kellhus and thus could contemplate the true threat.
Secondly if the gods are blind to the No-God  then how did they know to fear Kellhus,  it would seem that Kelmommas was always destined to be the No-God.
Or maybe they simply hunted Ajokli?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:52:24 pm by Ciogli »
The world holds no terrors for me, I stand naked as the falling sword, I am the Terror.

Yellow

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 02:04:49 pm »
As always, it seems, I fall back to the Outside Kellhus theory as explanation for the dreams.

I think the gods were wary of Kellhus because of the attention and worship he drew to himself. They don't like rivals.
You are the fist that beats us.