• 2 Replies

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« on: July 06, 2016, 08:03:05 pm »
There are copies of this book being officially purchased now.

This topic is for the discussion of our spoiler policy. All that follows is up for debate (assuming it's not just Wilshire and I hashing it out, in which case, I yield to Madshire).

Because of the haphazard fashion in which these books are finding their way into the hands of fans, I'll ask that all TGO discussion happen exclusively in The Great Ordeal subforum. The one exception to this will be the Author Q&A, as I'm sure fans will have questions for Bakker and Bakker will want to interact with the fans following a general release.

I'll ask that any thread made discussing TGO, even in The Great Ordeal subforum, include "[TGO SPOILERS]" at the start of your thread subject and that thread subjects don't include obvious spoilers themselves (to the best of your abilities).

Following the UK general release in a couple months time, General Earwa will also host TGO discussion threads, we can drop the "[TGO SPOILERS]" tag, and hopefully bring back Quorum.

Cheers all. Input on these thoughts is encourage as we'd like to be inclusive as possible to old and new fans alike.

Reasoning: Most people check "All Unread" or "New Replies" rather than subforums, for new posts. This should afford some protection for those who want to avoid spoilers. It will also help those commenting on posts to avoid inadvertently posting spoilers where they do not belong.

Basically, open spoilers in The Great Ordeal subforum, no spoilers anywhere else.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 08:15:14 pm by Wilshire »
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 07:55:42 pm »
I believe it is time to end the TGO spoiler tagging in threads. Sorry folks, if you haven't gotten it yet, you'll have to tread more carefully.

If anyone disagrees, please let me know :)
One of the other conditions of possibility.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 10:30:37 pm »
I believe it is time to end the TGO spoiler tagging in threads. Sorry folks, if you haven't gotten it yet, you'll have to tread more carefully.

If anyone disagrees, please let me know :)

Visit SA at your own peril......
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,