H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2016, 11:30:53 am »
I'm hoping Kellhus brings Esme and Kelmomas to the other characters in the Ordeal for how epic the Akka & Esme reunion would be. But now I'm thinking the Kelmomas and Survivor's Son confrontation would be even more epic.

Bakker said that Akka and Esme would reunite.

Perhaps that is why Momemn was destroyed.  Where is Esmenet going to go now?  She'll have to follow Kellhus, perhaps, in order to meet Akka again (and Mimara)?
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

EkyannusIII

• Momurai
  • Archduke Ekyannus of Shitlord Hall
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2016, 01:56:48 am »
He may have more natural ability than Kellhus himself, except he is untrained. If it was not for the Celmommian vision in TGO I would have speculated that he was the Anasurimbor that would come at the end of all things.

Perhaps he will be the one to show us the Metapsukhe.  How much water can the Boy's back bear?
What is reason, but the blindness of the soul?

R. SCOTT RAP3ZT TERRIBLEZ LOLZ.

if Kellhus was thinking all of this, he's going to freak out when he get's back and Kelmomas is all "i lieks to eatum peeples da"

the whole thing is orchestrated by Kellhus who is wearing a Bashrag as if it were a suit