The Greatest Eärwan Stand-Up Comedy Routine EVER!

• 21 Replies

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2017, 02:42:43 pm »
Very funny and instructive as well! I've been off the forum for a while and had this long post I was going to make, but this made me throw it away - you said it all, my friend. That and I'm bit insecure due to the obviously superior minds posting in this thing. So many of you understand these books much more than I have.

Welcome back TaoHorror - what's it been, 3 years?

Don't throw away your post! Post it! You never know what revelations might be buried within that even you didnt see :).
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 02:44:18 pm by Wilshire »
One of the other conditions of possibility.

BeardFisher-King

• Old Name
  • The 8-Trackless Steppe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2017, 03:08:54 pm »
Very funny and instructive as well! I've been off the forum for a while and had this long post I was going to make, but this made me throw it away - you said it all, my friend. That and I'm bit insecure due to the obviously superior minds posting in this thing. So many of you understand these books much more than I have.

Welcome back TaoHorror - what's it been, 3 years?

Don't throw away your post! Post it! You never know what revelations might be buried within that even you didnt see :).
Seconded. Throw nothing away! "ALWAYS BE POSTING!" How do you think I come up with my material? Out of my own head? Hardly.
BTW, thanks for the compliment, Tao. One question: What the fuck was instructive about that crazy rant? Maybe the tip not to go on a weekend bender chugging anpoi and snorting bogus Qirri, but that's about it.  :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:12:57 pm by Beardfisher King »
"The heart of any other, because it has a will, would remain forever mysterious."

-from "Snow Falling On Cedars", by David Guterson

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2017, 03:11:39 pm »
My goodness, has it been 3 years? Yikes! I'm a POS in the true Gnostic sense. Ok, my friend, from a lessor mind, I'll dig it up and prostrate myself to you good people. Keep in mind, not playing with a full deck.
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

BeardFisher-King

• Old Name
  • The 8-Trackless Steppe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 03:16:06 pm »
Ok, my friend, from a lessor mind, I'll dig it up and prostrate myself to you good people. Keep in mind, not playing with a full deck.
As a similarly Afflicted soul, I encourage you to play whatever cards your deck holds, Tao.
"The heart of any other, because it has a will, would remain forever mysterious."

-from "Snow Falling On Cedars", by David Guterson

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2017, 03:25:51 pm »
My goodness, has it been 3 years? Yikes! I'm a POS in the true Gnostic sense. Ok, my friend, from a lessor mind, I'll dig it up and prostrate myself to you good people. Keep in mind, not playing with a full deck.
Almost exactly 3, your last post was April 2014.

Your iron will be sharpened against the other's here, and we'll all be sharper for it. Post on. Fear not the posting, but the absence, for alone in the darkness, we rust.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2017, 04:50:44 pm »
Thanks for the encouragement, it's inspiring, though I get the feeling I'm being beckoned onstage to try out a new form of execution via public humiliation, but I'll make the jump!
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2017, 09:02:26 pm »
LMAO, I was repeating them here because it seems you have posted it everywhere else in the forum :P
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

- Chronicler of the Chroniclers