• 1 Replies

What Came Before

• Administrator
  • Emwama
    • View Profile
    • First Second Apocalypse
« on: June 04, 2013, 07:04:39 pm »
Quote from: SkiesOfAzel
We know that due to his difference in genetics Kellhus can only have children with Esmi. We also know that Kellhus has NonMan blood. So it’s reasonable to conclude that Esmi shares that trait, but the only half-man half-nonman that we know of is an Anasurimbor. What if Esmi is also a descendant of this line? Wouldn’t that make Mimara and her child candidates for the Celmonian prophecy? We already know that her pregnancy was prophesized according to mr Aurang.

My crackpot theory is that Nau Cayuti (who I believe was a part of the No-God at the time) was talking about the child, which is destined to become the seed for the new/resurrected No-God. What do you see errm think?

What Came Before

• Administrator
  • Emwama
    • View Profile
    • First Second Apocalypse
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 07:04:45 pm »
Quote from: The Sharmat
We know Kellhus has non-man blood? Even if he did, it's awfully watered down at this point. Doubt that's the primary cause of Dunyain infertility.

I suspect the issue is more that Dunyain genetics are horribly mangled by millennial inbreeding and Kellhus is carrying tons of recessive lethals in addition to novel genetic traits that add up to require the stars to align for him to find a compatible mate. Intelligence seems to be a weak outward indicator of said compatibility, but isn't absolute.