Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« on: December 01, 2017, 01:36:33 pm »
How do we not have this thread already... did we just fold maps into the Infographic thread?

These Maps Show Our Dramatically Changing View of Earth's Interior
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 07:45:35 pm »
Very interesting Madness.

Here's a theory since I was around 18. Pulling out oil from the world is very very bad. Here is my hypothesis. Oil, acts as insulator to earth, keeping it cool. Just like radiator fluid keeps a car cool. I don't think it's the emissions that is the cause for global warming, but the extraction of crude oi and the like. I'm no scientist (we all know, just a simple mountain boy), but that is my theory. Crude oil and all other minerals and gases we pull from the 🌎 is effectively taking the radiator fluid out of this car we call the world. Eh, far-fetched? Maybe, but it makes sense to me.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 07:48:19 pm by MSJ »
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 08:34:54 pm »
There's a cartography thread about fantasy maps, but I dont think there's one about IRL maps.
One of the other conditions of possibility.