• 6 Replies

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« on: September 09, 2017, 09:01:54 pm »
I'm a huge WVU fan. See, we have no pro sports here in WV and the Mountaineers are our team. We love them and Saturdays in the fall are all about the Eers'.

We lost to VT last week, a game we should've won and had many opportunities to win. But, it was a season opener with a new QB against a very good opponent and we held our own. Today, beat ECU 56-20. Grier loved good as did Crawford. We needed this game, to get our new team in a flow and give them some confidence. I think we'll shock alot of people in the BIGXII this year, because, as always, we're not getting any respect. I like it that way though.

Any other college fans? Wannna talk some football? Here's a thread for it.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 01:03:54 am »
I'm a Gator, so I root for UF Gators, but I like pro-football much more ( go Bucs! ). I root for SEC teams when the Gators aren't getting the job done ( which will likely be this year, again ). Did you go to WVU? Not saying one has/had to attend to root for them, just curious. My oldest son will be checking on colleges in 2 years, so asking around.
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 02:45:57 am »
Quote from:  ToaHorror
I'm a Gator, so I root for UF Gators, but I like pro-football much more ( go Bucs! ). I root for SEC teams when the Gators aren't getting the job done ( which will likely be this year, again ). Did you go to WVU? Not saying one has/had to attend to root for them, just curious. My oldest son will be checking on colleges in 2 years, so asking around.

No, never went to WVU directly, though JC I got my 2 year at use an extension of WVU. Some of my credits are through WVU, such as online courses.

Anyhow, thanks for Grier! He'll be a NFL qb, no doubt about it. With him, I think we shock the BIGXII this and next (if he stays, might go pro).

Dad lived in Port St. Lucie when I was young, spent summers there, I was always a Noles fan When I was young because of that. Still root for them, but WVU is my team and who I follow closely.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 12:01:12 am »
I'm fairly sure GJ and MG are both big fans of US college/NFL.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Srancy

• Momurai
  • Unconditioned Shit Herder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 06:41:03 pm »
It's all about The U

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 10:59:13 pm »
Don't you mean the V?  :D
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 02:23:44 am »
It's all about The U

Nothing like the 80's Canes, a badass group of motherfuckers! I like how now the SC gives that huge chain to one of the players when they make a big play. Yes, I think the U is on the way back.

I was young and saw Michael Irving play in Motown, he lit us up, but not that was like seeing a man play with boys. Same with Calvin Johnson when we played GT in the bowl game in Jacksonville. Even in college, it's easy to tell the real ballers from the future P.E. teachers. Lol.