mrganondorf

• The Mouth of Bakker Fans
  • Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker Fans (on Twitter)
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 12:03:36 am »
All other considerations aside, I liked the nod Mr. Robot gave to Fight Club in the use of the instrumental version of 'Where Is My Mind?" during the climax of last week's episode.  It was such powerful music to use in that climactic moment in Fight Club, I had to explain to my wife my nod of approval and grin when the music started in Mr. Robot.  Total nerd moment.  lol

The Pixies + end of Fight Club = fucking perfect

Thing called Sarcellus

• Nascenti
  • Suthenti
    • View Profile
    • Stabface Enterprises
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2015, 02:30:46 am »
Started watching first episode with the old lady.  Then I secretly downloaded the whole season and watched it all when she wasn't looking.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 09:46:37 pm »
Apparently, this returns tonight for S2 :).
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 10:25:15 pm »
Apparently, this returns tonight for S2 :).

Yeah and I heard that Rick and Morty will be back on the 26th of this month.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2016, 03:05:03 pm »
Indeed. Exciting times.
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2017, 11:22:16 am »
Season 3 Trailer.

Premiers October 11th.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2017, 06:43:52 pm »
I still haven't watch S2 yet. I just kind of forgot about it.
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2017, 10:57:22 am »

Season 2 was ok.  Not as great as season 1, but still worth watching, in my opinion.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2017, 12:51:27 pm »

Season 2 was ok.  Not as great as season 1, but still worth watching, in my opinion.

I will try and remember it. I'm not a consistent show watcher.
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2017, 02:08:36 pm »

I will try and remember it. I'm not a consistent show watcher.

I'll remind you come October.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 04:34:30 pm »
Well, I nearly forgot myself, but season 3 already started.

Haven't gotten to watch it yet though.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 06:21:16 pm »
I dug season 2, big time. So dystopian, so cool. My fricken DVR didn't tape the first episode, so I'll have to watch that on-demand ( thanks for the heads up, H! ). I prefer to tape the whole season and then watch it straight through, makes it easier to keep up, but won't kill me to watch them as they're released.

So what do we think the Angela Moss character is up to? Playing both sides, just going with it, was corrupted from one side to the other? Something else?
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 06:39:24 pm »
So what do we think the Angela Moss character is up to? Playing both sides, just going with it, was corrupted from one side to the other? Something else?

I don't know, I mean, she is kind of a triple-agent at this point though, right?  Between "Mr. Robot" and Eliot, Evil Corp and then the Chinese (can't recall the character names right now and don't want to risk the spoilers).

Come to think of it though, she also has the FBI looking at using her, so that adds a 4th dimension to it all.  I think she thought she could play all the side against some middle, but 4 sides?

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 02:11:19 am »

I don't know, I mean, she is kind of a triple-agent at this point though, right?  Between "Mr. Robot" and Eliot, Evil Corp and then the Chinese (can't recall the character names right now and don't want to risk the spoilers).

Come to think of it though, she also has the FBI looking at using her, so that adds a 4th dimension to it all.  I think she thought she could play all the side against some middle, but 4 sides?

Yeah, it's wicked - she's my favorite character ... her and the FBI agent. It's like a 3-way battle between the ladies ( including Elliot's sister ) with Elliot floating through it all like a dream. It's almost like he's not real ( just code ) with the 3 girls fighting it out.
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2017, 04:51:00 pm »
Finally watched the first two episodes of the 3rd season and I am having a hard time figuring out if I am as confused as I am supposed to be or more...