[Twin Peaks Spoilers] Twin Peaks The Return

• 2 Replies

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« on: October 19, 2017, 04:01:02 pm »
Anyone else watch this thing? Appears the chatter about the ending is it's either a Laura Palmer dream or an alternate timeline was created when Cooper saved Laura from her murder for which Judy has leveraged to continue the fight ( i.e. between good and evil ). I'm leaning toward the ladder, but the argument for the former is pretty good.
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
  • Exalt-Smiter of Theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 04:10:53 pm »
It's all Judy's doing. Also, this new series was brilliant. Some moments were too much Lynch, like the shot of a guy brooming a floor for like 7 minutes straight, but apart from that it was really good.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 06:40:31 pm »
OMG, tell me about it - I think that was Lynch fucking us all over, that meant nothing at all. Episode 8 was some wild shit for which I had little understanding. Read some views on it online, some may be true, but no one explains that evil fucker talking into the mic for the radio broadcast.

All that said, it was fun to watch. I take it a lot of what we see is the "machinery" of the Outside ( to borrow Bakker lingo for a minute ). And there does appear to be competing agencies ( more borrowing ), one for "evil" Cooper and one for "good" Cooper.
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff