• 78 Replies

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2016, 06:03:58 pm »
I think the "catch" thing is more to tie in the peach she threw at WLW earlier on with the chorae later on (which she had no involvement in). RSB's aim being to underline the casualness and precariousness in the whole situation. The whole saviour-of-mankind thing nearly ended as easily as one throws a piece of fruit.

You are the fist that beats us.

Huh, I really like that Yellow. And I am definitely of the opinion that if Kelmommas doesn't show up and break the circuit...Kellhus dies, right there.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Yellow

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2016, 06:28:18 pm »
Yeah, agreed. Even though I don't understand at all!

Frail

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2016, 01:53:38 am »
Am I to take it little Kel dead at the end of the book? I am pretty sure Kellhus would be able to figure out the eye glances and his scream at the end.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2016, 01:50:08 am »
Am I to take it little Kel dead at the end of the book? I am pretty sure Kellhus would be able to figure out the eye glances and his scream at the end.

No, Kelmommas took off running through the palace. He's alive, and we'll be seeing more of him in TUC, no doubt.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,