PoN Posters/Wall Art

• 1 Replies

NronFisher

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« on: December 04, 2017, 05:58:46 pm »
Hello everyone, sorry if this has been posted in another thread. I have seen a lot of cool art for the PoN on this forum and other places, but I can't seem to find any PoN-related posters, wall art or any swag for that matter in Amazon or Etsy. Has anyone tried making PoN stuff?

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 08:02:15 pm »
Thing Called Sarcellus has made a couple of things, but nothing to my knowledge is posted online.

The fan art evolved with the series, and a couple of folks, specifically Quinthane and Somnabulist (aka Spiral Horizon), did more and more art the longer they were around. Because of that, there's more artwork for the later events in the series.

There's nothing much for sale anywhere. For one, Bakker is decidedly against monetizing his series beyond the books themselves. This is a barrier to putting things out there as people would likely feel guilty in doing it without his permission (which he hasn't formally given or denied anyone afaik), and doubly guilty because there's no direct way to give some amount back to him.

So yeah, what you see is what you get. Most everything regarding art is posted on the PON wiki, here, facebook, and deviantart.

Some people have made stuff for personal use - tshirts, bumper stickers, etc. but again nothing for sale that I'm aware of.

If anyone's got other trinkets though, please share!
One of the other conditions of possibility.