Board Games and Miniatures

• 152 Replies

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2018, 11:55:31 am »
More Limbo for your enjoyment. The top one might pass for something in PON like a Ciphrang, perhaps. I've been looking for a great devil figure for Asmodeus for D&D, think I've found him  :) ... with the time images, something maybe Dali could have cooked up if he ever designed a devil sculpt.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 11:57:21 am by TaoHorror »
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2018, 02:54:10 am »
Calling all Canucks! Any chance one of you has some free time on your hands and live in/near Toronto? There's a creator of a game I backed who has gone dark. Appears he's sustained terrible tragedy in his family, but that was a year ago. I just need to know if the dude is going to finish up and deliver his game or not, not trying to hurt him. Let me know if any of you interested in doing a drive by and see if this cat is home and find out what the deal is.

Desmond Oku
9 Mountview Avenue
Toronto ON M6P 2L5
Canada

Here's the link to the KS if you're interested. Nobody likes losing money, but the real crime is this game may not be produced - the miniatures look wicked ... sniff sniff  :(

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dezoku/darkness-sabotage-the-board-game/description

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2018, 05:33:32 pm »
So you want me to go knock on his door and ask him what's happening with the start up, as someone posted his address online.  He'll fucking shoot me probably.

The guys name is Dez Oku, which seems made up by a lazy person to me.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 05:37:16 pm by themerchant »

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2018, 11:51:25 pm »
So you want me to go knock on his door and ask him what's happening with the start up, as someone posted his address online.  He'll fucking shoot me probably.

The Merchant! I knew you would save me - you courageous fellow! That's right, you got it - knock on that fucker's door and ask him when he's going to deliver this goddamn game! I believe in you, brother. Take this piece of shit out! And yes, appears Dez is his name - the piece of shit was all over town when he was shopping his game, and then boo hoo, people died and goes radio silent - could be worse, he could be stuck in Earwa. Bull ... SHIT, I tell you! Bull shit. Don't be a pussy, Merchant and just get in your fucking car and drive over there - if you're too "busy", then get Bakker to fucking do it ... he ain't writing so has a lot of free time on his hands, I reckon. Anyways, fuck him, this adventure has you written all over it, Merchant! Stock up your hardware, if you have to and have Reservoir Dogs playing in your car and get er' done! You're awesome, I love ya. Now do it!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 11:53:42 pm by TaoHorror »

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2018, 02:49:31 am »

The Merchant! I knew you would save me - you courageous fellow! That's right, you got it - knock on that fucker's door and ask him when he's going to deliver this goddamn game! I believe in you, brother. Take this piece of shit out! And yes, appears Dez is his name - the piece of shit was all over town when he was shopping his game, and then boo hoo, people died and goes radio silent - could be worse, he could be stuck in Earwa. Bull ... SHIT, I tell you! Bull shit. Don't be a pussy, Merchant and just get in your fucking car and drive over there - if you're too "busy", then get Bakker to fucking do it ... he ain't writing so has a lot of free time on his hands, I reckon. Anyways, fuck him, this adventure has you written all over it, Merchant! Stock up your hardware, if you have to and have Reservoir Dogs playing in your car and get er' done! You're awesome, I love ya. Now do it!

Ok, you haven't responded - that's ok if you don't to do it. Would you consider egging his house?

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2018, 11:56:25 am »
Ok, you haven't responded - that's ok if you don't to do it. Would you consider egging his house?

Well, he probably hasn't responded mostly because there is an ocean between him and Toronto.  But hey, I guess he might make a trip?
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2018, 12:15:50 pm »

Well, he probably hasn't responded mostly because there is an ocean between him and Toronto.  But hey, I guess he might make a trip?

Oh, I thought he lived near Toronto since he responded - I don't know where The Merchant lives. Sorry, Merchant! Not expecting you to purchase a flight to Toronto to take care of business - but would be very cool of you if you did  ;)

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2018, 03:01:40 pm »
I was actually just checking that you wanted me to actually go to someone's house and ask them about stealing all monies. It sure looked that way but i thought best check before i label you crazier then me. :D

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2018, 05:48:01 pm »
I was actually just checking that you wanted me to actually go to someone's house and ask them about stealing all monies. It sure looked that way but i thought best check before i label you crazier then me. :D

Yes - I would like someone to knock on his door, when he answers, say something to the effect, "hey man, you don't know me, but could you let me know if/when you intend to deliver Darkness Sabotage?". It can be a respectful exchange. Warning, do not try to hurt him or his property once you've been identified - the suggestion to egg his house was a joke. This is a request to anyone living near his home and would enjoy performing this task, not asking anyone to put themselves out or do anything they would not want to do.

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2018, 07:17:33 pm »

Yes - I would like someone to knock on his door, when he answers, say something to the effect, "hey man, you don't know me, but could you let me know if/when you intend to deliver Darkness Sabotage?". It can be a respectful exchange. Warning, do not try to hurt him or his property once you've been identified - the suggestion to egg his house was a joke. This is a request to anyone living near his home and would enjoy performing this task, not asking anyone to put themselves out or do anything they would not want to do.

I got the Private message from you, we'll move this over to secured communication channel, once my fee has cleared.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2018, 08:16:13 pm »

I got the Private message from you, we'll move this over to secured communication channel, once my fee has cleared.

LMAO! Ok, sounds good, LOL!

BeardFisher-King

• Old Name
  • The 8-Trackless Steppe
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2018, 03:07:27 am »

Funniest rant from the great TaoHorror in awhile!

Hey, I'd do the job myself, but we Amikans* now need a freaking passport to "visit" Canada. Effing bullshit!

*"Seventh Decimate" reference! (see Stephen R. Donaldson thread)
"The heart of any other, because it has a will, would remain forever mysterious."

-from "Snow Falling On Cedars", by David Guterson

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2018, 03:37:12 am »
Thanks, Beard! Always have my back, appreciate it, brother!

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2018, 01:53:37 pm »
UPDATE!

Ok, hard to believe, but I actually by chance ( well, by my social media scanning effort ) connected with someone close with the Darkness Sabotage Kickstarter and they shared a lot of helpful information on what happened and current status. This individual appears legitimate, but can't say anything in the disembodied reality commonly known as the internet is 100% bonafide. Regardless, I'm satisfied with the information and calling off any of you getting your shhhoottgguunnss in order. Thank you for your kind consideration and here's hoping the Dez-ster gets back up off the mat and finishes this thing off.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2018, 01:02:40 pm »
A denizen of Earwa?