H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2015, 08:51:44 pm »
I like accidents. They happen IRL. Sometimes things just go wrong for no reason, and I'm ok with that happening in books. Bothers a lot of people though.

True, I guess I am biased.  The thing is though, isn't Anarcanic Ground exactly what they would want though?  To me, an Aporosic accident would have something of an unintended effect, like Hyperarchanic Ground.  To me, this was their crowning achievement, so wildly successful that it got themselves outlawed and probably killed.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2015, 07:04:21 pm »
Its possible, but I don't see it as any less likely that it was some catastrophe that caused the ruling cast to ban the Aporos. Nothing galvanizes like horrific accidents.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Simas Polchias

• Kijneta
  • Consult Fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2015, 10:55:20 pm »
Mini-runnaway Aporos explosion caused the anarcane ground. What else could it be ;)
Cishaurim-like water poured onto chorae (a seed to grow a world without sorcery)? :3