Achamian in Iothiah

• 7 Replies

Old Gnostic Fool

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« on: October 23, 2017, 11:02:34 am »
When Achamian leaves Esmenet to go to the Library in Iothiah, he encounters a bunch of guards in front of the place. He gives his name as something else yet maintains his surname. Given how popular he is in the Holy War is that really a wise thing to do?

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 07:24:52 pm »
Welcome to the forum.

Achamian is constantly on himself for being a bad spy lol. It was probably a bad idea.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 11:45:42 pm »
Welcome, friend! I'm one of the very few ( it not the only one ) whose not a fan of Akka - he's a walking bad idea.
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

Dora Vee

• Kijneta
  • The quest--it is your master.
    • View Profile
    • Divinesong
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 12:21:24 am »
I think there might be a couple others who don't like him, but they are uncommon.
Faith is the truth of passion. Since no passion is more true than another, faith is the truth of nothing.   
                          -Ajencis, the fourth analytic of man

Srancy

• Momurai
  • Unconditioned Shit Herder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 07:44:19 pm »
Suffer not an Akka hater to breathe!

Old Gnostic Fool

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 04:10:00 am »
Thanks for all the wishes guys.

I'm currently on The Thousandfold Thought, so you'll likely be seeing more of me in the coming months.  :)

We'll see where I stand on Akka as well ;D

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 01:02:08 pm »

I'm currently on The Thousandfold Thought, so you'll likely be seeing more of me in the coming months.  :)

Oh geez, thanks for mentioning that. Be careful where you post/explore around here. Subforums have open spoilers for content up through the book that has its namesake. Ie, the TTT subforum has open spoilers for everything through the end of TTT.

That said, sometime we miss stuff or forget where we're posting. Good luck though! Ask questions as they come up, though maybe you might mention where you are in the story in your posts - future revelations change answers to early questions :).

Take solace in the mysteries themselves while you can.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Old Gnostic Fool

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 06:46:47 am »

Oh geez, thanks for mentioning that. Be careful where you post/explore around here. Subforums have open spoilers for content up through the book that has its namesake. Ie, the TTT subforum has open spoilers for everything through the end of TTT.

That said, sometime we miss stuff or forget where we're posting. Good luck though! Ask questions as they come up, though maybe you might mention where you are in the story in your posts - future revelations change answers to early questions :).

Take solace in the mysteries themselves while you can.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been busy with other stuff therefore didn’t check the forum. I’m almost done with TTT as of today.

I think the open spoiler policy on sub forums is in line with that found on other SFF sites. I’m on Malazan Empire and Westeros and they have the same loose policy. Anything up to the conclusion of that book is fair game.