Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2014, 01:15:15 pm »
I personally think this is the only instance of homosexuality by Achamian.

Some parts of the Three Seas don't seem to even have a taboo against homosexuality. Aren't the Ainoni fine with it? I think the Scylvendi were the main ones that thought it was immoral, or at least a sign of weakness.

+1

And isn't it really bisexuality?

Has anyone else noticed a trend of people assuming that bisexuals don't exist? Usually when a character like this turns up I see more than half the people concluding that they're gay and that any heterosexual act is just denial, an attempt to hide their real orientation, or just them trying to meet society's expectations; rather than the simpler explanation of the person just being sexually attracted to both genders.

+1

Sorry to just appropriate your previous arguments for use, The Sharmat. And just wondering after your perspective, Borric, or anyones.

(click to show/hide)
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2014, 09:18:37 pm »
lmao I'm not so sure "stabbing holes in the ground and fucking them" is a subtle hint for masturbation. I probably just read that wrong, again, but it was pretty funny when I read it.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

mrganondorf

• The Mouth of Bakker Fans
  • Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker Fans (on Twitter)
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2014, 05:29:42 pm »
lmao I'm not so sure "stabbing holes in the ground and fucking them" is a subtle hint for masturbation. I probably just read that wrong, again, but it was pretty funny when I read it.

Cnaiur forgetting the right way to masturbate--the surest sign that he is going mad?