Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« on: February 09, 2016, 02:45:32 pm »
Just thought I'd leave this here. I have no idea as to the relative sequence of dates or whether The Slog would've been starting the TTT this week.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 03:09:06 pm »
Just thought I'd leave this here. I have no idea as to the relative sequence of dates or whether The Slog would've been starting the TTT this week.

Yeah, I really never understood the timeline.  I'll make my way through chapter one tomorrow and make a new thread.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 04:56:47 pm »
Camlost made the only suggestion towards TTT breakdown:

As such, I'd recommend we chunk the first four chapters: Caraskand and Enathpaneah together, the following six: Xerash and Joktha, chapters eleven and twelve: Holy Amoteu, and finally the culminating chapters: Shimeh. This works out to anywhere from 100-200 pages per subdivision, but I think it makes for the easiest means of organization.

I don't know how that works out but a little fodder for when you make the thread.
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 05:01:58 pm »
Camlost made the only suggestion towards TTT breakdown:

As such, I'd recommend we chunk the first four chapters: Caraskand and Enathpaneah together, the following six: Xerash and Joktha, chapters eleven and twelve: Holy Amoteu, and finally the culminating chapters: Shimeh. This works out to anywhere from 100-200 pages per subdivision, but I think it makes for the easiest means of organization.

I don't know how that works out but a little fodder for when you make the thread.

I think three 4 chapter chunks with the last being a 5 chapter chapter chunk (Shimeh) makes the most sense to me.  I like to post about a chapter at a time anyway.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 05:03:56 pm »
Lol - yeah, it's a real shame I was overruled about continuing the Almanac-proper ;).
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Bolivar

• Great Name
  • The Articulate Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 09:53:42 pm »
Probably don't want too many of the last chapters together, as I think the penultimate or last one is like a 55 page monster.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 11:44:14 am »
Probably don't want too many of the last chapters together, as I think the penultimate or last one is like a 55 page monster.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Seventeen doesn't lend itself to easy division.  Three 4 chapter and a 5 chapter section, or five 3 chapter and then a 2 chapter section are really the options.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 03:39:06 pm »
I don't have TTT beside me to look but what about three four chapter, a three chapter, and a two chapter, for five divisions total?
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2016, 03:48:02 pm »
I don't have TTT beside me to look but what about three four chapter, a three chapter, and a two chapter, for five divisions total?

Sounds like a reasonable compromise to me.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 03:53:33 pm »
That's all we aim for round here. Reasonable unreason ;).
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer