• 17 Replies

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2016, 10:02:24 pm »
Maybe Anagke simply has an interest in seeing prophecies fulfilled, or in seeing the SA mirror the FA.

Great point, Wic. Such an obvious connection. Anagke, job as a God is to make sure the events that was always going to happen, do. Fate=destiny, right? Oh, and I think this makes certain that we will see Akka kneel.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Triskele

• The Afflicted Few
  • Kijneta
  • Condouchioned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2016, 04:16:52 am »
What is up with Akka as Celmomas seeing Kellhus with the Decapitants in the dream?  Just confirmation that Kellhus is the Anasurimbor in the Celmomian prophecy?

What happens if Mimara looks at the Inverse Fire with the Eye?

locke

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2016, 05:45:17 am »
It means kellhus is God entangled by the god that shows the vision to celmomas. Just like how sorweel is God entangled with yatwer.

Thus the halos have no stain of sorcery as a glamour would, they're generated by the God entanglement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk