Crazy Ass Speculation Thread

• 163 Replies

Garet Jax

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2015, 05:07:23 pm »
Well Sranc pretty much leave the natural world alone, so unless the Consult was privy to K's plans, it could work?

Aside from it being a pretty large and reaching gambit, that is.

anasurimbor moenghus

• Emwama
  • thats what you say to crazy people
    • View Profile
    • desperation and the written word
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2015, 10:31:03 pm »

first post o well see how it goes o
ps i wish my mom would recommend secrets to me!!

ao in ainoni ajokli is spelled t100 = 1%/1%/1% o basically o

bo serwa is hecate x the darkness x and has redeemed all sex x and actually does have a wennie x and a band called perfume genius o

co earwa is the 55555th world the consult have gone to x making it the final world in all known existence o and all addiction follows in the wake of the consults entering and leaving of world after world x which iyokus somehow knew o and i think chanv is breast milk but i might be wrong o

do golgotterath exists in three places not one o one is whitehorse x canada x then the tarsands x also in canada o the third is around the tip of mexico the southernmost point that doors the gulf o

eo the consult is actually EVERYWHERE though they are out numbered by the resistance o persyns who are consult in the story oo pokwas x oswora x xonghis x nau-cayuti x galian x sarl! x gilgaol x onkis x ankeagie x skaiyelt x yalgrota x and xunnurit who is literally death the angel of death o

fo though bakker might break the fourth wall in TUC and start writing about writing x so far the series has been about two things mainly oo ballet x of which achamian is the master teacher x and the history and salvation of rap x hence the vokalati o

go aurax is actually not consult but pretends to be and people buy it even aurang and sil and the rest of the consult o

ho achamian IS seswatha who is bakunin who is paul from the new testament epistles who is the greatest teacher of ballet in the world o also x achamian being possessed by the readers x all 55555 of them is what allows bakker to break the fourth wall in TUC o

;)
you know how many
worlds weve gone through to get here
this is the last world

Aural

• Great Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2015, 08:02:33 am »
Excellent post, AM! ...

Anyway. Wutteät was in the library of Sauglish all along. Why else would he not make an appearance in the First Apocalypse?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 10:24:15 am by Akkeägni »

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2015, 02:39:16 pm »
Welcome to the forum AM. I'd have to say your choice of text color is strenuous, and the formatting of you post was difficult to parse, but regardless, cool thoughts.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

s Ī n Ī ster to Ā st

• Emwama
  • We.Are.War
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2015, 11:02:20 am »
First post so here goes. We know thanks to Mimara's Judging Eye that chorae are in fact true tears of God, and Kellhus tells us sorcerers are pieces of the God that recollect Himself the most, soo what if by using chorae on a sorcerer you actually send the God's pieces back to Him and all thats left is the salt from His tears.
I am the falcon of
the morning, the hawk of
the afternoon. I am the sun,
as you are, and I know the
True Name of Ra. My
mother told me

SilentRoamer

• The Smiling Knife
  • Great Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2015, 11:41:00 am »
That's an interesting theory.

What does this theory say about the differences in Chorae reactions with the Psukhe?

s Ī n Ī ster to Ā st

• Emwama
  • We.Are.War
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2015, 12:11:14 pm »
Since the Cishuarim are also salted by chorae I'd say the theory applies to them as well, regardless of their faith or the lack of a sorcererous mark
I am the falcon of
the morning, the hawk of
the afternoon. I am the sun,
as you are, and I know the
True Name of Ra. My
mother told me

Garet Jax

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2015, 12:48:34 pm »
Great first couple posts!  Welcome to the forum!

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2015, 02:05:48 pm »
First post so here goes. We know thanks to Mimara's Judging Eye that chorae are in fact true tears of God, and Kellhus tells us sorcerers are pieces of the God that recollect Himself the most, soo what if by using chorae on a sorcerer you actually send the God's pieces back to Him and all thats left is the salt from His tears.

Welcome to the forum. That is a brilliant analogy, and terribly ironic since I feel like being sent to God sounds like the closest thing to Heaven one might achieve in Earwa.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Francis Buck

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2015, 08:30:52 pm »
Yeah that's really fucking good. The name Tears of God was something I always wondered about.

anasurimbor moenghus

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2015, 06:31:33 pm »
So by the end of the White Luck Warrior 'the gods are riding to war'.  What if Kellhus is planning on pitching the Gods against the consult, what if he's planning on showing the Gods the threat of the Inchoroi (which according to legend they seem blind to).  I believe Kellhus is planning on dying by the hand of the White Luck warrior, but perhaps by the time this happens the very Gods who sent out the WhiteLuck will wish they hadn't killed him.  I have a hard time imagining Kellhus doesn't know about it so I have to assume that he's worked out a plan for when it inevitably happens that he's killed by this messenger of Yatwer.  Imagine if the gods of the thousand temples ride out against the consult.  It's sort of inconceivable, but its just a 'what-if' at the end of the day.
you know how many
this is the last world

anasurimbor moenghus

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2015, 10:59:48 pm »
takes all the water out o thats fing brilliant!!
you know how many
this is the last world

anasurimbor moenghus

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2015, 11:03:13 pm »
but you cant forget....

some of the hundred gods are on the consults side o

not all of them x and not most of them x

and not ajokli x

but....
you know how many
this is the last world

mrganondorf

• The Mouth of Bakker Fans
  • Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker Fans (on Twitter)
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2015, 04:22:35 am »

that's an awesome idea!  so Kellhus master plan maybe to kill as many sorcerers as possible in the end?  and then himself?  the pieces rejoining God reach an event horizon and all of the other sorcerous schools are sucked in (i'm still hoping that Malowebi's school is sailing up to meet the Great Ordeal)

AM!  i sure hope we see the gods on the battlefield!  gods vs gods; gods vs nogod; gods vs quya or great ordeal or consult or Eannan hordes it will be amazing to read!!!

Simas Polchias

• Kijneta
  • Consult Fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2015, 03:49:42 pm »
There is one disturbing similarity between Mandate & Consult, when both factions are driven by irresistable revelation (Seswatha’s Dreams for the first and Inverse Fire for the second). In fact, they even share the same outcome, for remorseless of Quorum members are limited only by their short life-spans (compared to mangaeccans) and overall pettyness (caused by 2-3 hundred years of lull). So, here's a quick crackpot.

When speaking about plans witnin plans, you can always split their viscera between explicit goal, hidden goal and real goal.

What is the explicit goal of the Dreams? To show dreamers both their enemy and it's heavenly danger.
What is the hidden goal? To make dreamers as zealous and persistent as possible, there is a kinda literal convertation of their bittering souls to the world's welfare.
What is the real goal? Here I stand for the Inverse Fire. Like, while nicking the Heron Spear, Seswatha also witnessed the IF, so reliving that Ses experience should count as witnessing the IF by yourself. It's not an easy task, considering Dreams to have a common, rare and exclusive parts, but nonetheless easier than storming Min Uroikas or siding with Consult.

I like this guess mostly becase of a certain promethean motif. A titan (Ses is badass battlemage) sneaking atop mountain of gods (Horns of Golgottherath are towering high) to steal their secret fire and carry it out to the mundanes? Check all three and add a little bonus for the Wall of Torment in Dagliash, where they fixed Ses with nails.

Also, a few questions.

Is it possible to go though the Grasping while being not of a Few? Can a generic mandati heart become a base for a second foundation artifact with diluted properties (so grasped ones will relieve the life of, let's say, Drusas Achamian, who sometime dreams of Seswatha's Apocalypse and mostly never about witnessing IF)? Is there any chance of different outcomes after looking into IF? Could inchoroi and mangaeccans have mistaken and taken a wrong path? Can a mandate adept take a good path and is there a shortest one? What will a duniyain see through the IF?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:06:44 pm by Simas Polchias »