[TUC Spoilers] Mimara and Kellhus

• 3 Replies

BabyKellhus

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« on: August 04, 2017, 12:20:55 am »
So I've been thinking a lot about how we never got to see Kellhus through the judging eye which is a bummer to a lot of us I imagine, but it got me thinking. I remember something in I think white luck Warrior where Mimara mentions viewing Kellhus along the lines of him appearing as a prince of hate or something, I'll try and find the sentence. It's really brief, but since she has the judging eye is it possible that that viewing of him may reflect what the eye would eventually see? I'm really curious what you guys think while I try to find it.

[EDIT Madness: Title, still doing [TUC Spoilers] until Tuesday.]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 01:22:32 pm by Madness »

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 01:30:07 am »
Kosotor might have been described as a prince of hate but I don't think Kellhus was. Unless you can find the quote I don't think that that actually happened the way you remember it.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Little Mog

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 02:57:10 am »
BabyKellhus - are you perhaps thinking of the scene in The Great Ordeal when Mimara sees the Dunyain as a whole as damned upon viewing the bones of the Whale Mothers?

p 160-161 "Suddenly she sees Him, her stepfather, Anasurimbor Kellhus I, the Holy Aspect-Emperor, high on his throne, wreathed in darkness and fury, a malignant cancer cast across the far corners f the world..."

BabyKellhus

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 05:36:51 am »
That's actually the exact quote haha, I have such a bad memory  :-X