Hello

• 6 Replies

CondYoke

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« on: June 09, 2016, 01:01:21 am »
Hello all, long- time lurker, first-time poster (postee?). I must admit the offer of The Great Ordeal is what brought me out.
I started my third re-read when I found the second apocalypse podcasts, and have been slogging along behind the forum.  I'll try to find more time to add to those threads as I finish up WLW, and retread the new chapters!

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 01:16:12 am »
Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, @CondYoke! Really wish all you guys would have joined earlier.....very impressed with these questions and predictions.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 02:37:07 am »
Seconded, MSJ.

Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, CondYoke. It was mrganondorf's hope that some of you might come for The Great Ordeal ARC and stay for the revolution, as GJ might say. My hope too, glad you found your way.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

SilentRoamer

• The Smiling Knife
  • Great Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 11:51:24 am »
Welcome to the forums!

Bolivar

• Great Name
  • The Articulate Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 02:15:34 pm »
Hi!

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 02:48:26 pm »
Hello all, long- time lurker, first-time poster (postee?). I must admit the offer of The Great Ordeal is what brought me out.
I started my third re-read when I found the second apocalypse podcasts, and have been slogging along behind the forum.  I'll try to find more time to add to those threads as I finish up WLW, and retread the new chapters!

Interation is highly encouraged! You can post along with the slog, or just startup your own thread somewhere. Don't worry about retreding on topics - old conversation with new people bring about the best spculations.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

mrganondorf

• The Mouth of Bakker Fans
  • Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker Fans (on Twitter)
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 05:37:15 pm »

WELCOME CONDYOKE!