Abstractions...

• 4 Replies

Gnostic Cants

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« on: August 16, 2017, 04:33:05 pm »
Hello, All.

Longtime lurker/reader and one-time Overlook harasser (for holding TGO and TUC up). Finally joined.

Thanks for all the thinks and ideas over the years. Wish I could join the "conference" this month, but, alas, I cannot. Hope there's a place where it can be streamed (FB live?).

ThoughtsOfThelli

• Great Name
  • Thelli's Revenge
  • Approximation of a Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 04:36:08 pm »
Hello and welcome! :D
"But you’ve simply made the discovery that Thelli made—only without the benefit of her unerring sense of fashion."
-Anasûrimbor Kayûtas (The Great Ordeal, chapter 13)

"You prefer to believe women victims to their passions, but we can be at least as calculating as you. Love does not make us weak, but strong."
-Ykoriana of the Masks (The Third God, chapter 27)

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 04:39:36 pm »
Welcome, Gnostic Cants.
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

- Chronicler of the Chroniclers

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 04:43:01 pm »
Hello, All.

Longtime lurker/reader and one-time Overlook harasser (for holding TGO and TUC up). Finally joined.

Thanks for all the thinks and ideas over the years. Wish I could join the "conference" this month, but, alas, I cannot. Hope there's a place where it can be streamed (FB live?).

Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, Gnostic Cants.

It happened last weekend. Bakker the Brother filmed a large portion of it, I'm working on audio transcriptions, and we have lots of pictures incoming. Also, a chance to win a Bakker-signed/Jason Deem/Overlook teaser image in poster size!
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Gnostic Cants

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 06:45:59 pm »
Hello, All.

Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, Gnostic Cants.

It happened last weekend. Bakker the Brother filmed a large portion of it, I'm working on audio transcriptions, and we have lots of pictures incoming. Also, a chance to win a Bakker-signed/Jason Deem/Overlook teaser image in poster size!

Thanks, Madness. Yeah, I realized after posting about the timing. I'm dumb.

Looking forward to getting to see/hear more. I think I replied correctly to be included in the drawing to win (not that it'll help -- I possess all the luck of an army of Malowebis).

Good to be here, among the skinnies.