Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2019, 03:55:53 pm »
Wait what, the holy deep isnt a topos?
Never referred to as such as far as I remember.

It seems a perfect place for a topos to exist. Certainly on the way down we see suffering stacked on suffering. Ageless, infinite suffering of every crazy nonman, culminating in the the brutal depths of the deep. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be one.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

SmilerLoki

• Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2019, 03:59:22 pm »
It seems a perfect place for a topos to exist. Certainly on the way down we see suffering stacked on suffering. Ageless, infinite suffering of every crazy nonman, culminating in the the brutal depths of the deep. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be one.
But no Outside phenomena is present. Likely just not enough souls, or not enough souls crossing the boundary between the Inside and the Outside.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2019, 04:19:36 pm »
Wait what, the holy deep isnt a topos?
Never referred to as such as far as I remember.

Yeah, I see no reason why it would be either.  There was no overt amount of death or anguish there.  It's just a place of reverie, basically.  Almost the exact opposite of a topos, it would seem to me.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira