Kellhus' return to Momemn and the Hundred

• 18 Replies

Monkhound

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 04:41:16 pm »
The crown, as a symbol for the God of Gods, being an amalgam of all the other gods (4 horns of Ajokli, virgins of Yatwer,etc.), wouldn't be so far-fetched, and potent symbolism towards people.
Cuts and cuts and cuts...

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 06:06:55 pm »
The vision has swords for teeth or some such as well, will go check.

"The visions eyes were a fury, his hair the tangle of warring nations, and his teeth were as whetted blades"

"Bones and bodies clotted the ravines of his grim expression. And his cloak smoked with the burning of fields."

Sure his crown or he might have 4 horns like Ajokli, but the rest of the description sounds like war. Or rather the god of death as he is called in the passage.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 06:09:11 pm by themerchant »

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 07:01:04 pm »
I've got nothing addition to refute those claims, other than to further spiral into insanity:

But, then, the trickster god would naturally want to pose as the god that the king would recognize.

Alternatively:
POV is still Celmomas. All descriptions are interpreted through his expectations.

Unfortunately, claims like that can't really be assaulted because they rest on assuming all information is false - which is pretty lame I must admit. The information we have seems to point to Gilgaol.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 08:15:18 pm »
I don't know for certain, just for me reads as Gilgaol. The 4 horns might or might not mean something though. Who knows? Certainly not me! :D