Epic Challenge

• 3 Replies

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« on: July 22, 2017, 08:43:43 pm »
And what more appropriate challenge for us followers of the most damned story ever told ... a bake off!

Listen up! I'm not going to take it easy on you mother fuckers, you hear me? I have the GREATEST chocolate chip cookie recipe in the universe ... that's right, even in Earwa! It soooooo kicks the Inverse Fire's ass. Just looking at it reduces you to a drooling blob of wanted sensation.

Not sure how we can share and have it judged ( maybe Bakker/family can be the judges ), but maybe one of you smarties can think of something. Unless you're too afraid of being destroyed ...
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 09:01:16 pm »
And what would the winner's title be?

The Best Baker
Bakker's Baker
Baker Laureate

I submit we'd mail our goods to Bakker's family, especially if we don't tell him first ;). Maybe include a single sentence "and baked goods came swirling down".

What a hilarious annual tradition that would be.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 09:56:05 pm »
And what would the winner's title be?

I submit we'd mail our goods to Bakker's family, especially if we don't tell him first ;). Maybe include a single sentence "and baked goods came swirling down".

You know how to make me smile, Wilshire - you're awesome! We have to come up with something REALLY clever tying "Bake" and his last name ( you're on to it now, just need to go one step further ) - Beard! Where the hell are ya?!

And not telling him is hilarious - it would make him paranoid someone's out to poison him ( or at least it would me, all this anonymous baked goods shipped to my front door step ). I imagine next day shipping ( need to eat them fresh! ) to Canada from the US would cost me some coin, but it would be so worth it to have the Bakker family worship me after partaking in what they will consider communion given the holy nature of my cookies' enchantment. No kidding, true story, my father ( rest his soul ) was typically honest in his "judgement", even with family, so his compliments were rare, but when he bit into one of these beauties, he told his wife ( my mother ) "Barry's been poaching God's cookie jar". Er, I mean he said Tao Horror ...  :-X
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 01:59:23 pm »

Lmao. Dying.

Also, I should mention that baking is sorcery to me - I can manage it easy enough but proper bakers boggle and frustrate me to no end when I have to shadow and help them ;).
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer