MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2017, 11:54:48 am »
I understood ya Tao!

“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2017, 03:52:45 pm »
I wasn't going to post this because I doubt the accuracy of my memory of it, not sure which details I'm making up at this point, but I recollect my horror. Scraping Foetus Off The Wheel was an "industrial" artist I liked in the 80's and he did this song called Diabolus In Musica which was an ode to a musical note forbidden by The Vatican during the middle ages as it was viewed as something that summons the devil. Horrible torturous penalties were dealt for anyone caught playing the note. Well, yours truley here, played the song in my apartment ( yes, the same one where the tv turned on by itself I reference earlier in this thread ) at mid-night, by myself and stared in a mirror in the dark. I could well have hallucinated this, but I saw a black visage appear behind me in the mirror and I screamed and turned on the lights and it was gone. The exact details of this visage elude me now, but I stared at it for a few moments to ensure I wasn't seeing simple shades of darkness in the dark - but it grew and became clearer as I viewed it in the mirror. I think I turned to confront it, I don't really remember, but quickly during this event I turned on the light and turned the song off. This could well have been a case of wanting something and it appears, but I scared the shit out of myself, LOL.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 12:13:58 am by TaoHorror »
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2017, 12:15:38 am »

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 01:02:20 pm »
I've never had an experience with and paranormal activity.

The only weird thing for me was years ago i got guillain-barré syndrome and ended up in a ward with people with back injuries. The guy next to me had been in a motorbike accident and broke his back and was only like 21. he was reacting really badly to his condition not really responding to folk etc, however a couple of days in a room with me either cheered him up or had him so desperate to get better that he started coming back out his shell and talking to everyone. His family were glad and he made a full recovery is married now with a kid doing well. His mum and dad were split up so it was mostly his mum coming in for visits.

Turns out his dad is some sort of medium or mystic i'm not sure what the correct terms is. Anyway he claims to be able to see angels and the way he distinguishes them from humans are angels have no hands and feet. guillain-barré syndrome had numbed all the nerves in my hands and feet and couldn't feel them, and after the 3 day period when i cheered this dude up my condition reversed and i was fine within 2 or 3 days and free to go. Which surprised the doctors somewhat.

So that's the only set of events i could draw a supernatural event around.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 04:04:05 pm by themerchant »

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2018, 01:24:11 pm »
Cool story, The Merchant, to start 2018 off with, thanks for sharing!