• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« on: December 20, 2017, 04:20:24 pm »
Link.

And I think "truth" was a poor choice word in the title, regardless of the article's contents.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 03:56:37 pm »
I've had what I consider a paranormal experience. I was in my apartment when I was at college. My tv I had at the time would "pop" on when we turned it on, meaning it was on quick with the screen up immediately. This one night, the tv "slowly" and I mean slow, turn on by itself. It was really creepy with the voices really low at first and image indiscernible. Now a tv turning on by itself ( apparently ) is no big deal, lots of explanations. But this one time it turned on in such a bizarre fashion ( and was the only time it did this ) really freaked me out. My account sounds lame, but you had to be there, it freaked me out big time. Can we use this thread to share paranormal experiences? I love the idea of ghosts.
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 07:32:12 pm »
Yes, we are using this to tell our ghost stories.

I grew up middle class in a two-story house with a basement, which was my sisters bedroom. Well, unbeknownst to me (because I was young and mud sister is really my aunt, hence much older. Don't ask. I have a huge family dynamic, some here know), my sister had been seeing the same girl all the time at night at the foot of her bed. Blond hair, blue dress, hair pulled in a ponytail with a pocadot bow. Dad and mom never believed her. Just wrote it up to her imagination.

Well, when me and my wife came home from college for holidays and we stayed in my sisters old room. When we woke up, my wife said she was never staying there again. She said a little girl woke her up by pulling on the sheets and stood at foot of bed. Blonde hair, blue dress and bow.

So, we walk upstairs to have breakfast with mom and dad. And, I tell the wife to tell them what she seen (remember I knew nothing of what my sister experienced). As she starts to explain, my mom and dad drop their forks, stare at each other with the palest faces I've ever seen.

Mom says. "I told you she wasn't lying, clairvoyance runs in the family." Then they told us about all the times my sister seen the exact same girl. Yea, I won't ever sleep there again.

ETA: dad never believed that type of thing, I think his opinion changed that day.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 08:41:08 pm by MSJ »
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 03:13:00 am »
ETA: dad never believed that type of thing, I think his opinion changed that day.

OMG, dude - that story scares the shit out of me, LOL! Did you make that up just to fuck with me? If so, it worked!

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 02:17:01 pm »
Honest to God true story.

ETA:My sister has a ghost in her home now. And, its in her basement. She let ghost hunters come there and all. They said they never been a place where they see. So much activity. Now, this is a different house. I think ghost just like her....or follow her.

As to wether you believe it or not, well this didn't happen to me, just I was there and the stories aligned spot on. Hence, seeing my Dad shaking. A man who doesn't believe in a higher spirit (God) or Ghosts or any of that shit. He is show me the proof type of guy. Well....I think that I never knew of it, because they didn't wanna scare me and no way my wife knew about it, made him convinced it to be true. She (the Ghost) was never mean my sister said. Just sat and looked at her and walked away. Same thing she did to the wife. Yea, so it's not me making this shit up, it never happened to me.

ETAA: this was at least 10 years apart. We remodeled when my sister moved out. So there was two rooms down stairs. I got the new one, my brother my sisters. If he experienced anything he didn't say anything. I never ever seen the girl in my life. But, remember many times feeling the sheets pulled or my face touched, just chalked it up to imagination. Can even remember my name being said, but chalked that up to being half asleep.

Its real bro. In our house now, we just moved in. Its probably 50 years old but remodeled. My daughter comes to bed every night saying she sees things. Imagination? Or clarvoiyance crime the women of the family?

Mom, said her father would come to her with red roses and the next morni g their was always red roses on the table at Breakfast. And she swears, and my mom is not a liar, that no one knows how they got there.

Again, none ever happened to me. But, the women in our family experience it am the time. They don't even get scared. My sister tries to communicate with them.

Sorry, can't resist. She had some device the Ghost hunters gave her that would allow her to ask questions and the ghost would respond. But, it worked for no one but My sister. She asked the Ghost about all of us with us in the room. He said I was a giver and some might thinking weak, but don't mistake kindness for weakness, I was proud. Now, here's where its funny, my BIL was going through addiction, he walked into the basement and without a question being asked , the device said, "there's a train wreck if I've ever saw one." I laughed for an hour. But, it convinced me, and that my sister has a connection.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 03:27:07 pm by MSJ »
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 04:11:11 pm »
Other people got stories. Come out with em.

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
  • Exalt-Smiter of Theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 06:09:02 pm »
Ironic that this thread evolved into sharing paranormal experiences, given the OP. Anyway, here's one I  had:
I was walking in this industrial quarter with a friend. We were on our way to this party, except it was in a completely different location but we didn't know at the time. Anyway, it's pretty empty out here. It's dark, around midnight. At one point we see people fishing bags out of the water, speculating they might be drug dealers. A bit later, we walk past this car, and there's something in the car that makes this weird noise. I take a quick glance and there's something on the front seat, but my brain can't decipher or remember what it looked like. I look away and just keep walking. After we're about 20 meters away, I ask my friend: "Did you fucking see that?" and he's like "Yeah" and I'm like "what the fuck was that?" and he's like "I don't know, let's just keep walking."
It sounds ultra-lame on paper but it freaked me out IRL.

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2017, 06:39:43 pm »
Ghosts don't really like me, apparently. :(   Frankly, I am hurt. I stay up the whole night alone in the dark, with nobody else in the home and they never bother to say hi.
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

- Chronicler of the Chroniclers

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2017, 06:45:32 pm »
Honest to God true story.

ETA:My sister has a ghost in her home now. And, its in her basement. She let ghost hunters come there and all. They said they never been a place where they see. So much activity. Now, this is a different house. I think ghost just like her....or follow her.

As to wether you believe it or not, well this didn't happen to me, just I was there and the stories aligned spot on. Hence, seeing my Dad shaking. A man who doesn't believe in a higher spirit (God) or Ghosts or any of that shit. He is show me the proof type of guy. Well....I think that I never knew of it, because they didn't wanna scare me and no way my wife knew about it, made him convinced it to be true. She (the Ghost) was never mean my sister said. Just sat and looked at her and walked away. Same thing she did to the wife. Yea, so it's not me making this shit up, it never happened to me.

ETAA: this was at least 10 years apart. We remodeled when my sister moved out. So there was two rooms down stairs. I got the new one, my brother my sisters. If he experienced anything he didn't say anything. I never ever seen the girl in my life. But, remember many times feeling the sheets pulled or my face touched, just chalked it up to imagination. Can even remember my name being said, but chalked that up to being half asleep.

Its real bro. In our house now, we just moved in. Its probably 50 years old but remodeled. My daughter comes to bed every night saying she sees things. Imagination? Or clarvoiyance crime the women of the family?

Mom, said her father would come to her with red roses and the next morni g their was always red roses on the table at Breakfast. And she swears, and my mom is not a liar, that no one knows how they got there.

Again, none ever happened to me. But, the women in our family experience it am the time. They don't even get scared. My sister tries to communicate with them.

Sorry, can't resist. She had some device the Ghost hunters gave her that would allow her to ask questions and the ghost would respond. But, it worked for no one but My sister. She asked the Ghost about all of us with us in the room. He said I was a giver and some might thinking weak, but don't mistake kindness for weakness, I was proud. Now, here's where its funny, my BIL was going through addiction, he walked into the basement and without a question being asked , the device said, "there's a train wreck if I've ever saw one." I laughed for an hour. But, it convinced me, and that my sister has a connection.
Btw MSJ, I believe you ;)
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2017, 09:51:37 pm »
No one has to believe me, :)

I am just relating the ghost stories thats happened in My family.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2017, 12:18:45 am »
Quote from:  Redeagl
Ghosts don't really like me, apparently. :(   Frankly, I am hurt. I stay up the whole night alone in the dark, with nobody else in the home and they never bother to say hi.

I slept in my sisters room a thousand times and never, not once seen that ghost or felt anything weird. I've been scared by things at night before, you know, hearing a door shut or the like. But, there was always an explanation.

My sister is clairvoyant, without a doubt. If she has a bad feeling, listen to her. Every time we've had a birth in the family, she would know someone was pregnant.....always. I asked her how. She said, because she dreamt of death. Then we'd find out someone was pregnant. Her and I are close and she scares the shit outta me because she tells me something will happen and it does. I'm not saying she can read the future, but she senses things.

I've never seen a ghost or anything like that in my life.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2017, 10:17:18 pm »
I believe you, MSJ ... doesn't mean the "ghosts" are real, but I believe you believe what you're telling me.

Red ... do you know of anyone where you live have an "experience"?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 10:19:00 pm by TaoHorror »

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2017, 11:02:18 pm »
I believe you, MSJ ... doesn't mean the "ghosts" are real, but I believe you believe what you're telling me.

Red ... do you know of anyone where you live have an "experience"?

Since there was interest in the story, a lot of people here claim that things happened to them, but as I said, superstition is high here. I only believe one case. My cousin dreamed that her grandmother from her father's side died. She only told me and my other cousin. A month after that, her grandmother died.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2017, 12:01:20 am »
Quote from:  TaoHorror

You're right, it doesn't. But, it one hell of a coincidence! (They one my sister seen for years, then my wife sees the same one, the one time she stayed in that room)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:03:14 am by MSJ »

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2017, 12:12:40 am »
Quote from:  TaoHorror

You're right, it doesn't. But, it one hell of a coincidence! (They one my sister seen for years, then my wife sees the same one, the one time she stayed in that room)

I came across all wrong - I believe you and enjoy the story - just meant I wasn't calling it "true" either way. There's believing you and there's believing the story is an actual ghost, for which it seems to be.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:16:18 am by TaoHorror »