H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« on: March 29, 2016, 04:13:27 pm »
So, TJE is done.  This leaves us one volume left and we have, essentially, three months to do it.  So, no real hurry.  This should give us plenty of time to also do a cast on the Atrocity Tales if we really want to.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Bolivar

• Great Name
  • The Articulate Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 04:17:28 pm »
Yeah let's definitely take our time with WLW, it's a monster of a book and we can also spend some time on the Atrocity Tales as well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 04:37:44 pm »
I actually found my copy of TJE in a bag in the boot of my car, so will be making my way through it. Will see what i see.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 10:58:22 pm »
No wonder you couldn't find it, themerchant, that's a long way from the bathtub ;).

So, TJE is done.  This leaves us one volume left and we have, essentially, three months to do it.  So, no real hurry.  This should give us plenty of time to also do a cast on the Atrocity Tales if we really want to.

Yeah let's definitely take our time with WLW, it's a monster of a book and we can also spend some time on the Atrocity Tales as well.

If I may humbly suggest that you make threads for each of the chapters of WLW, given that you have so much time and that will also facilitate my dreams for the Almanac :)? Also, regarding planning to reread the Atrocity Tales, please post in their respective subforums - though, let's definitely do a Cast on them as well.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 12:39:46 pm »
Well, one more leg of the Slog finished. I thought I would find more to talk about in those last couple chapters, but I found myself entrenched in the story telling. Cil-Aujus is a great journey, and as others have said, would be awesome to see as a movie.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,