Imperial Saik & the first 2 Holy Wars [Q&A]

• 16 Replies

Cynical Cat

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 11:52:46 am »
Cynical Cat:
See this post: http://www.second-apocalypse.com/index.php?topic=1380.msg17485#msg17485

Specifically:
this is to be new member friendly as much as possible.

Should you, or anyone else, want further clarification, please PM me or respond to the quoted thread.
We often try to seek members opinions on matters of adjudication/rules but rarely, if ever, receive feedback or suggestions.

I read that and it doesn't address things like history of the setting, which isn't strictly speaking a plot spoiler but some of which doesn't get discussed until the later books.  Obviously talking about the current state of the Nonmen is a plot spoiler, but the details of the Cujo-Inchoroi Wars isn't really laid out until book 3, but it doesn't spoil the plot.  How do we treat that?

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 01:34:06 pm »
Lol - hopefully, by moving the interesting discussion to another thread in another subforum.

I see how my words can be parsed as you have done, CC. Any content from the books is to be spoiler tagged and some indication made outside the tags as to which book you're drawing your knowledge from.

This subforum isn't really for speculation or discussion. I don't even really remember what it is for - it was requested - other than a place to ask questions that could be answered or not immediately with evidence from the books. And it reflects my obsessive wont not to alienate newcomers to the series.

Thanks, if you have some better suggestions, let me know. I'll think about how to rewrite my rules post. Usually, what has happened is that Wilshire and I try and tackle a certain request or issue, try and source the "crowd," and get little to no input :).

EDIT: Gall, just read another thread in this sub and we have failed so miserably...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 01:37:10 pm by Madness »
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer