Earwa > General Earwa

Bakker Outreach

(1/2) > >>

Madness:
I'm really late on this, the month of April, 2017 has not been easy on me.

A long time ago, someone on a TSACast mentioned that Bakker had never done an interview with the Geek's Guide to the Galaxy podcast.

Anyone have any other sites, newspapers, blogs, columns, what-have-you, that they'd like to see Bakker interact with? Throw out your wildest wishes, even.

Cheers.

BeardFisher-King:

--- Quote from: Madness on April 28, 2017, 09:41:48 pm ---Anyone have any other sites, newspapers, blogs, columns, what-have-you, that they'd like to see Bakker interact with? Throw out your wildest wishes, even.

Cheers.

--- End quote ---
Bakker would be great on "The View". Good- looking guy like that......oh, you probably wanted serious suggestions. My bad.

Madness:
I did, and do. He was actually on E! Canada many, many rotations ago because one of the host's boyfriend's is a fan (though, this was when Penguin Canada was still really putting money behind him to go places and do things.

TaoHorror:
Has The Prince of Nothing story been bought up to produce an episodic tv series yet?

Madness:
Apparently someone optioned the rights awhile back but have heard nothing of it since then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version