• 0 Replies

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« on: January 23, 2018, 12:55:50 am »
As you all should know I'm a die hard WVU fan. Ranked #2 last week and blew to games on the road where we had leads of at least 15 points. If you watch a WVU BIGXII conference game you will see we get absolutely no calls. But, I still think we win regular or tournament championship.

I don't know that we have the offensive firepower to win a NC. But, I can easily see us as a Final Four team. We're very good this year and we're not going anywhere. Huggy Bear is bringing in some big time recruits. We are definitely a National Contender, a weaker one though, ill admit. We definitely ain't the Duke, Michigan St, and Kentucky's of the college bball world. But we're legit.

Oh, if think it be fun to have a tournament bracket competition on Yahoo, same as the pick em BFK suggested in NFL. Would be a lot of fun. And, the less you know, the better chance you have at winning the bracket it seems.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,