• 9 Replies

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« on: August 20, 2018, 12:42:06 am »
So here are the flyers I mentioned in the quorum that I found while walking my children. Pretty crazy, and really saddens me that instead of moving forward, we are actually moving backwards. Sad, sad times in the U.S.A..

I have to post the pics separate because files are too large.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 12:47:49 am »
Can't post because says file is too large, maybe Madshire can collectively help out.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
  • Exalt-Smiter of Theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 02:05:46 am »
Try saving it as jpg instead of png in mspaint, or alternatively try resizing it.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 12:41:41 pm »
MSJ - as I posted in Q, I don't think it's "backwards" as it's always been around, never left, just in hiding. I would say it's progress that they're out in the open now, so the conversation is real and not hypothetical anymore - and Conservative Whites cannot deny it's existence any longer. Attention/media coverage does not denote proliferation, but it has embolden these movements. I would say for every 1 person ( if any at all ) "recruited" that they wouldn't have recruited before Trumpism, there are 10 added to the counter-movements. We've seen this with companies "coming out" against LGBTQ communities and they've had to do a 180 degree turnabout. Chick-fila lost 25% of their business FAST, like in the first month the owner spoke out against "gays" visiting their stores - they thought they could take the hit and Christians would "step up" and frequent their store more often to offset. Not what happened at all - those sympathetic to "anti-gay" didn't change their buying behaviors at all and those LGBTQ and a WAVE of sympathizers/allies banned it and boom, Chick-fila was taken out in short order, had to reverse and apologize and accept them. Same thing with Barrilla pasta - sales fell through the floor, had to retract ( the owner said, "the gays can buy other pasta" - and that they did, along with their millions of friends and allies ). They were grossly detached and short-sighted not to see how big their support was from non-LGBTQ sympathizers.

Racism is a different animal than LGBTQ issue. It's so bad, there is even a mild split in white supremacists groups about Jews ( many don't think they're "as bad" as African Americans with some not even caring about Jews ... but they're all united in their hatred of race commingling ). And Racism pervades all white people, even those identifying as allies with African American justice and equal rights. It's such a proliferated problem, saturated in the American experience - so sad, such awful friendly fire on how great our country could be without it, let alone the misery of needless cruelty. But even with how bad racism is, it's better to have it out in the open so it can be addressed with clear vision and may make progress we otherwise might not have with the decades of White denial going unchecked.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:46:07 pm by TaoHorror »
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 01:39:39 pm »
Good post, Tao. Yea, I agree with everything you wrote in your post. It's just unsettling after the years of the civil right movement and such, that this total blind hate is resurfacing. True, it's been silent for close to half a century. The problem lies with our POTUS and his rhetoric, that is embolding these groups (white supremacy, in particular).

I've never been recruited, or even seen/heard of the KKK in my area. I'm sure it exists, I won't be that naive. It's scary to see it setting in your front lawn, is all.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 01:41:59 pm by MSJ »

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 04:49:08 pm »
You're best option is to upload to something, like imgur, and post the link here.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 12:38:35 pm »
Can't help but agree with Peterson, at the macro level at least, that when you play identity politics, everyone ends up losing.  It's just a question of who loses the most.  So, since no one can win, everyone is out to make sure the "other" group loses worse.  It's something like a race to get everyone else to the bottom, so your group won't be there...
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 01:32:39 pm »
Quote from:  H
Can't help but agree with Peterson, at the macro level at least, that when you play identity politics, everyone ends up losing.  It's just a question of who loses the most.  So, since no one can win, everyone is out to make sure the "other" group loses worse.  It's something like a race to get everyone else to the bottom, so your group won't be there...

Agreed. But, who cares if a ignorant, uneducated, racist, bigoted group loses?

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2018, 01:34:44 pm »
I'd really like to be able to post the flyers, for interest sake. I have had a lot of really good conversations, with people across the racial spectrum, on those flyers. A whole lot of contradictions on 2 pages of material.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2018, 02:09:03 pm »
Can't help but agree with Peterson, at the macro level at least, that when you play identity politics, everyone ends up losing.  It's just a question of who loses the most.  So, since no one can win, everyone is out to make sure the "other" group loses worse.  It's something like a race to get everyone else to the bottom, so your group won't be there...

I'll play Harris in response  ;)

Can say that about all of politics. Our freedoms ( Speech ) allow for dirty politics and history has taught us dirty politics can be effective, especially for a "comfortable" ( read: apathetic ) population. The effort to end racism is worthwhile, even if it means unsavory politicals leverage it for advantage. There are several ( if not a lot ) of African American led movements/efforts that leverage the reality of racism for personal/political gain ( friendly fire ). So what of it? Keep going, contribute to a better world by minimizing your/our own prejudices best we can ( without going to hell with ourselves ) and speak out against if it you so choose - that is still worthwhile. Identity politics sucks - that does not excuse us from checking out.
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff