• 21 Replies

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 03:05:26 pm »
I think he'd enjoy that more than any other thing on the forum, tbh.

lmao. Let it out ;)

BFK, I don't think you were more encouraging than anyone else. I definitely encouraged it.
Granted, I thought it'd go better, but oh well.

For posterity (ie for those visitors that may read this in the future): We tried a Bakker bashing thread and it went poorly. Had to be deleted.

One of the other conditions of possibility.

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
  • Exalt-Smiter of Theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 06:26:14 pm »
Pretty unfair, I didn't even get to see Redeagl's reply to my latest post.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 07:20:22 pm »
Quote from:  Tleilaxu
Pretty unfair, I didn't even get to see Redeagl's reply to my latest post.

He seen it and replied and then I made it clear wether joking or not, its not the kind of language I want to be a part of around here. Call me scrooge. You don't know my background and my life and racist comments are just that....racist. I don't find humor in them.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 08:10:34 pm »
I don't know what happened after my comment, or if anything I wrote was the reason it was closed. BFK said we can't have nothing nice. Well, I didn't see one nice thing come out of that thread...a bunch of ignorance, yes.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

BeardFisher-King

• Old Name
  • The 8-Trackless Steppe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2018, 09:35:35 pm »
I don't know what happened after my comment, or if anything I wrote was the reason it was closed. BFK said we can't have nothing nice. Well, I didn't see one nice thing come out of that thread...a bunch of ignorance, yes.

Just a figure of speech for when things go to hell, that's all. Like when the kids trash the family room during a sleepover.

I am glad the thread was deleted. I had the under, after all.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 09:38:09 pm by BeardFisher-King »
"The heart of any other, because it has a will, would remain forever mysterious."

-from "Snow Falling On Cedars", by David Guterson

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2018, 11:00:42 pm »
Lol. You certainly did. Now take some of that gambling knowledge and apply to this weekends games! ;)

BeardFisher-King

• Old Name
  • The 8-Trackless Steppe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 11:18:10 pm »
Lol. You certainly did. Now take some of that gambling knowledge and apply to this weekends games! ;)

I have no gambling knowledge. I set the worst over/under EVER on that effing thread! 45 days! I would have lost my ass for real. No one would have taken the over! Catastrophe! Bankruptcy!
"The heart of any other, because it has a will, would remain forever mysterious."

-from "Snow Falling On Cedars", by David Guterson