Greetings Zaudunyani

• 4 Replies

CoolCatCid

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« on: January 30, 2024, 03:25:24 pm »
I just figured that I should say hello, because as a newbie to the forums, there is no possible way that anybody here could have ever heard of me before in absolutely any context.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 03:30:18 pm »
The Judging Eye is open.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 03:32:51 pm »
Welcome, stranger! Feel free to toss some breadcrumbs around and see if the vultures still circle.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

CoolCatCid

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 03:39:34 pm »
The Judging Eye is open.

Why don't you just shut it or something, idk, not really my problem is it?

Welcome, stranger! Feel free to toss some breadcrumbs around and see if the vultures still circle.

Great idea, stranger! I hunger now for both the thoughts of Bakker himself, and for something of the more nutritional variety.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 03:44:00 pm »
Why don't you just shut it or something, idk, not really my problem is it?

"FLEE TO YOUR HEARTHS, AND TELL THOSE WHO WOULD LISTEN HOW YOU SURVIVED FOR TELLING THE FIRST, THE FATHER, THE WORLD YET LIVED."
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira