• 17 Replies

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 02:26:14 pm »
If Kellhus truly wants to destroy the Consult, it would be kind of an amazing circle of circumstances to leverage men's belief in Inri to do so if Inri was actually originally a Consult tool.
Things like this, circle but unseen chains of cause and affect, that I find to be more plausible explanations than others. It fits my view of the story, though I'm not sure if its accurate or not.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

locke

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 07:48:22 pm »
Better question.  What's the connection between sejenus and the no god?

Sejenus appears immediately after the inchoroi were defeated and the religion he modified was a religion they had already tampered with.  I think he was a pawn of the inchoroi. Part of their long game.

All typ0s courtesy of Samsung.

Lordy!  That's awesome and would fit with the healing!  It was tekne! 

Would fit with their earlier invasions into scripture--causes the Tractate to be produced and honored along side the Tusk!  Part of their long game is to obscure as much of the original scripture as possible?

Did the Tractate help cause the Scholastic Wars--Inchoroi trying to minimize human sorcery until they can bring back Mog?
Healing?  I assumed the tractate was like the gospels, written and dessiminated a half dozen decades after the ascension when all the eye witnesses are conveniently dead.

All typ0s courtesy of Samsung.

mrganondorf

• The Mouth of Bakker Fans
  • Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker Fans (on Twitter)