Just another ignorant soul looking for truth

• 6 Replies

Charvuu

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« on: August 09, 2016, 10:43:29 pm »
Hey guys!

Ive just finished my third read through of TDTCB-TWLW, and a  first read through (with more to follow, im sure) of TGO.

Ive been lurking on the forums for a few months now as a guest, simply because I haven't had a whole lot to contribute what with TWLW being so old, but now the TGO has dropped , I thought now was as good a time as ever to dive right in!

Never been involved in a book forum before, so if I breach Jnan at all, I do apologize  ;)

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 10:55:32 pm »
Hey guys!

Ive just finished my third read through of TDTCB-TWLW, and a  first read through (with more to follow, im sure) of TGO.

Ive been lurking on the forums for a few months now as a guest, simply because I haven't had a whole lot to contribute what with TWLW being so old, but now the TGO has dropped , I thought now was as good a time as ever to dive right in!

Never been involved in a book forum before, so if I breach Jnan at all, I do apologize  ;)

Welcome, Charvuu! Not much to breach, just don't be a troll. Everyone hates a troll. You're not a troll are you, I kid, I kid. Can't wait to hear fresh takes on these wonderful books,/jump right on in Charvuu!
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Parsh

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 01:03:53 am »
Welcome aboard!

Charvuu

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 07:12:39 am »
@MSJ
Oh lord, I think you'll find me to be quite the Ajokli around here! ;)
I jest, I jest.

@Parsh
Glad to be here!

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 04:35:41 pm »
Hey guys!

Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, Charvuu :).
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 07:28:37 pm »
Welcome!

We try to keep the measuring of... tongues... to a minimum here. Let us* know if you encounter any problems.

*Us -> Madness or me
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 07:31:09 pm by Wilshire »
One of the other conditions of possibility.

mrganondorf

• The Mouth of Bakker Fans
  • Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker Fans (on Twitter)
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 05:08:02 pm »
Hey guys!

AIN'T IT GREAT FOR REREADS?  WELCOME CHARVUU!  WHAT DOES CHARVUU MEAN?