H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2017, 10:46:18 pm »
Nah that's a first edition. That, or in all my searching I've never found a true 1st, but that seems unlikely to me.
Numberlines are not always numerical but first printings almost always have the 1, and subsequent printings do not.
'First Edition' is a nice addition, but doesn't really mean much. You can have a true 1st without it. Its unfortunate that Overlook decided to leave it out in only one of their editions... but I'm pretty sure that's what they did.

Mine all look the same (I've got several). Slightly yellowed paper, same numberline as your, no 'first edition'.

Yeah, I just looked at mine, which I bought on the release day, and it looks the same as nicolas' copy, no First Edition on it at all.  Considering Overlook, they probably just forgot to put it on there...
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2017, 11:57:31 am »
Couple of PoN sets up on ebay right now for a good price.
Also an ARC TDTCB for cheap.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

littlegrice

• Suthenti
  • Mandati
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 09:20:26 pm »
Madness sent me this way in search of limited versions of the books...there was also a link for leather bound books that didn't work.  So...who's down to get some leatherbound books?!
Well, he no talkie good like me and you, so his vocabulistics is limited to 'TELL ME...' and 'WHAT DO YOU SEE?' and, 'WHAT AM I?' Exclusively in that order.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2017, 10:14:02 pm »
Madness sent me this way in search of limited versions of the books...there was also a link for leather bound books that didn't work.  So...who's down to get some leatherbound books?!

I'll have to check the link. I just quoted Wilshire's post so maybe I screwed that up.

Here's where the other link was supposed to take you, I think - Custom leather bound: The Darkness that Comes Before.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Woden

• Great Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2017, 11:05:57 pm »
 there is any possibility of finding signed books in Europe?
Know what your slaves believe, and you will always be their master.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2017, 01:39:54 am »
Maybe I'll see if Bakker will sign a couple copies of TUC (he's likely got a box now, laying around) and maybe we'll run some kind of lottery on here or something?
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2017, 01:45:46 am »
There has been the same set of signed PON up on eBay for about 5 years, but otherwise signed can be difficult to find.

Wish I could be more helpful :( .

Littlegrice , I custom made one, check the linked thread out. Basically my prized possession.
One of the other conditions of possibility.