• Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2017, 06:09:04 pm »
png as logo (new) seems to work fine.

Looks good, I like it.
“I am a warrior of ages, Anasűrimbor . . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury.” -Cet’ingira

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2017, 06:11:25 pm »

I wonder what's up with Chorae icon then...

Looks good, I like it.

Indeed. Dare I say, it makes me feel like we've only just become a real forum ;)?
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

ThoughtsOfThelli

• Kijneta
  • Approximation of a Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2017, 07:24:53 pm »
I wonder what's up with Chorae icon then...

I'm still slowly getting used to the new theme (liking it more and more, though) but I confess I miss the small Chorae icons.
"But you’ve simply made the discovery that Thelli made—only without the benefit of her unerring sense of fashion."
-Kayűtas (TGO)

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2017, 02:39:47 pm »
I confess I miss the small Chorae icons.

Me too, friend.
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • Do you remember the words?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2017, 04:33:00 pm »
Has anyone figured out how to change the profile banner? I like starwars as much as the next guy but still.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2017, 05:03:33 pm »
Has anyone figured out how to change the profile banner? I like starwars as much as the next guy but still.

I can't find an option to change it, but the path is Themes/YorkyTheme/images/theme/cover.jpg so I guess it can only be changed globally.
“I am a warrior of ages, Anasűrimbor . . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury.” -Cet’ingira

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2017, 05:42:49 pm »

I can't find an option to change it, but the path is Themes/YorkyTheme/images/theme/cover.jpg so I guess it can only be changed globally.

Bad news then. Might be looking at the bloke for some time, instead of the image I wanted to change it too before we put it too a vote.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2017, 06:37:39 pm »

Bad news then. Might be looking at the bloke for some time, instead of the image I wanted to change it too before we put it too a vote.

I vote for that over "The Fett."

SmilerLoki

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2017, 07:06:41 pm »
Hello!

I have a bit of a problem. It seems that during registration process my IP was somehow permanently banned. Maybe the system disliked the e-mail I first tried registering with (it was on mail.ru domain, and I use it as just an e-mail), maybe something different happened, but now I can only access this forum through an anonymizer. Needless to say, that's very inconvenient. Can something be done to fix it?

I can't really confirm it, but I'm not a spammer or a bot, I'm just looking to have a discussion about the Second Apocalypse.

My usual IP is 195.211.79.96

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2017, 07:23:39 pm »
Ah. Do you have a non .ru email address? We get hundreds of .ru bot registers a week, and since we couldn't fix the problem I had to ban the domain.

I can lift the ban and figure something else out if you can't register otherwise though. One real user is worth all the boots  :)

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2017, 07:24:50 pm »
Oh, and I banned you manually otherwise because of various hits on forum spam loggers. Not your fault I suppose, let me take a look and see if I can't fix it.

SmilerLoki

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2017, 07:27:21 pm »
Ah. Do you have a non .ru email address? We get hundreds of .ru bot registers a week, and since we couldn't fix the problem I had to ban the domain.

I can lift the ban and figure something else out if you can't register otherwise though. One real user is worth all the boots  :)
Yes, I figured as much, Russian spam-bots are a blight. I registered this account with another e-mail, so there is no reason to lift the ban. Also, now I can access the forum normally. Thank you!

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2017, 07:33:21 pm »
Wilshire directed me on how to fix it.

Let us know if you experience similar problems without your anonymizer.
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2017, 07:43:03 pm »

Yes, I figured as much, Russian spam-bots are a blight. I registered this account with another e-mail, so there is no reason to lift the ban. Also, now I can access the forum normally. Thank you!

Well, I lifted the blanket ban, I'll try to figure out something more tactful, though I may have to bring it back. Glad you're able to make it - if you have any issues please email me at anasurimborwilshire@gmail.com

SmilerLoki

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2017, 07:48:07 pm »
Thank you all again! Presently everything works.