MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2016, 02:22:47 am »
Also the damnation button is bad, IMO

Yea, because I don't like someone's opinion or don't agree with them, I slap a negative point to their Karma? I've never really used it except when I see and excellent post. I've never gave damnation because I don't agree with someone, opinions are like assholes, we all have one! To me it can be abused and I don't understand how in two years i might of had 1 damnation point and in the last 2-3 weeks I've collected 12 of them...? It tells me someone doesn't like me and is being very childish about it, instead of engaging me in conversation. Oh well, hide behind your Karma button.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2016, 07:49:28 pm »
Don't worry about it MSJ. Most of the viewers are lurkers to begin with, could be any one person or lots of different people. No ones tracking it, and some people give damnation as a positive... so the whole system is doubly useless.

I didn't have any damnation karma till this year, then suddenly they all showed up at once. It happens.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2016, 08:48:17 pm »
Don't worry about it MSJ. Most of the viewers are lurkers to begin with, could be any one person or lots of different people. No ones tracking it, and some people give damnation as a positive... so the whole system is doubly useless.

I didn't have any damnation karma till this year, then suddenly they all showed up at once. It happens.

No, I'm not worried or sad or upset over. It just I would rather someone engage me then simply marking my post as negative. Its cheap. If something is wrong with a post of mine correct me, or let's have some discourse on the issue at hand.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Callan S.

• Old Name
  • Warrior-Profit
    • View Profile
    • Philosopher Gamer
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2016, 11:06:34 am »
I think it shows how readily stones are cast

Also track how it goes up if you question it going up. It's something that doesn't like self reflection. Doesn't like light cast into its corner.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2016, 03:14:10 pm »
Plus - some people here no doubt believe Damnation to be a good thing...

Lol - no stress, MSJ. The whole karma system was flawed to begin with. It's simply an indication of which Gods we'll feed with our lives ;).
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2016, 07:51:08 pm »
Plus - some people here no doubt believe Damnation to be a good thing...

Lol - no stress, MSJ. The whole karma system was flawed to begin with. It's simply an indication of which Gods we'll feed with our lives ;).

But, I don't want to be munched on for eternity. :(

No, it's like someone was just doing it to be childish. And since I said something it mysteriously stops. So, I'd just rather, you know, discuss something than someone basically say "You so suck dude, I am giving you damnation on every post you write!" like do you wanna discuss the damn books or be a judge?

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2016, 01:45:06 pm »
Karma be gone. The days are new, Chigra.
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2016, 03:04:47 pm »

Oblivion, here I come!
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Monkhound

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2016, 03:52:41 pm »

Such an epic moment when Aurang says that  :D
Cuts and cuts and cuts...

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2016, 03:55:06 pm »

Such an epic moment when Aurang says that  :D

It's usually pretty epic whenever Aurang says anything.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Monkhound

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2016, 04:09:56 pm »
Touché!
Although the passage stands out more than other scenes involving him.
Cuts and cuts and cuts...

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2016, 04:55:32 pm »
Touché!
Although the passage stands out more than other scenes involving him.

Haha, I was being pedantic.  Nothing beats his soliloquy/résumé in TTT, but it's a pretty sure thing that when Aurang appears, you are in for a good time.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2016, 09:44:26 pm »
Which makes me think that I hope Bakker has sparringly let us have those great interactions with Aurang, to have him have a huge part in TUC. Which I gotta believe is the case. Also, I know maybe we've seen Aurax in TWP epilogue, but I really, really hope he makes an appearance. It would be a travesty if we never got to meet him. The lack of the Consult in TGO, leads me to believe we'll see a plethora of them in TUC. Aurang leading the way with his dialogue, I think we've gotten some of the most reliable information.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2016, 10:10:44 pm »

Seriously, Madness I hope you didnt do away with Karma on account of me. I was only trying to get whoever was doing it to discuss their issues regarding me and my posts. I'm open to criticism, I just like to know what the criticism is.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2016, 12:54:42 am »
I remember... remember... being hesitant about the thing when we first got it. It's over, we can't bring back whatever karma we had. Whichever Gods wished to munch us will have to find new ways to judge our karma.

8)
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer