Poll

Should we read the whole series or just TAE?

The whole series ( PoN + TAE)
5 (100%)
TAE only
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

The Slog 2.0 PoN edition- Scheduling

• 18 Replies

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2017, 12:26:51 am »
The poll is up!

I'm quite fond of PoN, TDTCB specifically. So, I'm good either way is chosen.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2017, 04:17:36 am »
Hi, I'm new here.

Is this slog just a community reading of TDTCB at an established pace with thoughts/comments posted along the way? I'd like to participate, but not exactly sure what it is.
Yup. The 'slog' is just some people doing a series re-read before The Unholy Consult comes out.

The rest of the forum is dedicated to The Second Apocalypse. Let me know if you've got any questions :) , and welcome for the forum.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Stevan

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2017, 02:25:38 pm »
Thanks for the welcome.

TDTCB was mindblowing when I read it at 15, so I'd love to do another reread of PoN.

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2017, 02:39:34 pm »
The poll is up!

I'm quite fond of PoN, TDTCB specifically. So, I'm good either way is chosen.
Me too, if we ended up reading PoN or TAE only I would be ok with the two choices.
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

- Chronicler of the Chroniclers