H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 12:05:36 pm »
You should have received it by now, according to the kickstarter. I'd go back to their kickstarted page and reach out to them - they've been extremely responsive.

Yeah, I sent a message to Adrian through the Kickstarter on Monday, but haven't heard back yet...
“I am a warrior of ages, Anasūrimbor . . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury.” -Cet’ingira

Somnambulist

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Incontinent Water-bearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 02:00:25 pm »
I've asked after it, as well.  Media mail was used, so when it gets there it gets there (apparently).  Little ray of sunlight: one person on FB said they received their copy on Monday.  Maybe this week?  Anyone here get copies yet?
No whistling on the slog!

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • Do you remember the words?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 02:04:57 pm »
I've asked after it, as well.  Media mail was used, so when it gets there it gets there (apparently).  Little ray of sunlight: one person on FB said they received their copy on Monday.  Maybe this week?  Anyone here get copies yet?
Me. I got a hardcover in the mail what feels like a while ago but I dont really remember the date
One of the other conditions of possibility.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 02:17:04 pm »
Me. I got a hardcover in the mail what feels like a while ago but I dont really remember the date

If I remember correctly, you got in around the 17th.  I went back to the kickstarter page and apparently there are a bunch of people who never got theirs...but indeed, media mail is the sloth-level snail mail to end all snail-mail.
“I am a warrior of ages, Anasūrimbor . . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury.” -Cet’ingira

Walter

• The Afflicted Few
  • Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 06:50:55 pm »
Finally read this story.  Very strange.