Earwa > General Earwa

Rallying the fans for the Great Bakker review Ordeal

(1/3) > >>

Redeagl:
If you have read TUC, please spare a few moments to rate the book and review it on Amazon and/or Goodreads( even if the review is just a couple of words)  . It really helps Bakker perhaps more than he himself might realize.And reviews convince people to buy these books, more sales makes  TSTSNBN more possible.Most of the reviews for Bakker's books currently are: "The language is too complicated! I stopped at the first chapter. " or " I read the two prologues and nothing happened in them " or " TUC sucks because it isn't out. Shitty book, 1 star for it " The Zaudunyanni presence doesn't exist in Amazon and Goodreads' reviews. And that hurt Bakker's sales.

profgrape:
+10000000 to this.  Stars matter a ton in the early going.  So if you have a spare minute, please head over to Amazon/Goodreads and let your voice be heard!

themerchant:
Red, Madness passed on your command and i have carried out your orders.

Madness:
Thanks, people 8).

v0id_walker:
Also, google play books.
Anyhow, I do understand why ha has "not-that-many" readers, as his books require some IQ, ability fo focus and to think :) Also, som knowledge in the fields of philosophy and cognitive science helps :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version