Do All Skin-Spies Have Male Genitalia?

• 41 Replies

Yellow

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« on: August 24, 2017, 07:20:09 pm »
Or is actually a skin spy. Even if she's super freaky.
You are the fist that beats us.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 12:48:47 pm »
Or is actually a skin spy. Even if she's super freaky.
I dont know, might be fun?
One of the other conditions of possibility.

The Sharmat

• Old Name
  • Horde General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 08:22:57 pm »
I'm not into dick-girls.

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
  • Exalt-Smiter of Theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 09:10:01 pm »
Do skin-spies always have dicks though? I first thought they were like face-dancers, that they could assume a vag or a dick at will like they re-shape their other parts, but several parts indicate that they have dicks all the time. What's the consensus on this?
Also, skin-spies were one of the main reasons I got into SA. They're almost identical to my beloved face-dancers.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 09:43:47 pm »
Dude, they do not have dicks, the have pendulous phallases...

Yea. They all are of the largely endowed type, arching with ecstasy against their hard stomachs. Need I continue? They all have penises dude.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Sausuna

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 10:35:49 pm »
Do skin-spies always have dicks though? I first thought they were like face-dancers, that they could assume a vag or a dick at will like they re-shape their other parts, but several parts indicate that they have dicks all the time. What's the consensus on this?
Also, skin-spies were one of the main reasons I got into SA. They're almost identical to my beloved face-dancers.
I think they probably have both and can adjust. That'd be the best design for hiding. Though, black seed isn't good for hiding either, so I'm not sure.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 11:04:52 pm »
If they didn't all have penises at the time of TDTCB, then the Inchoroi really messed up.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Yellow

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 09:06:25 am »
Of course they can have both. They'd be pretty fucking terrible at pretending to be women if you could see their massive boners through their silk dresses.

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
  • Exalt-Smiter of Theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 12:51:58 pm »
Pretty divided opinions here. Might need to ask Bakker himself about this in the next AMA.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 01:52:38 pm »
Quote from:  Yellow
Of course they can have both. They'd be pretty fucking terrible at pretending to be women if you could see their massive boners through their silk dresses.

Just ask Xerius about that...
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 03:22:34 pm »
Made a new topic.

EDIT: And for the record, I think all Skin-Spies have dicks.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Woden

• Great Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 05:02:24 pm »
Yes, I bet for shemale-skin-spies too, lol.
Know what your slaves believe, and you will always be their master.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 05:25:13 pm »
Lol. I love the thread title and the fact that we have a thread to debate this. LMFAO!!!!

I think it was made clear when Xerius reaches down on Istryia and he gets a handful. Right there that all Skin'Spies have penises. I think it's made clear again with Cnaüir, but I'm not sure. I've never even questioned this reading the books. They have cocks and get slick, arching, raging boners at the thought of blood and death. It is known.

Yellow

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 07:03:54 pm »
Quote from:  Yellow

Just ask Xerius about that...

This is proof of nothing other than that Skin Spy had its cock turned to "up".

Why would they all have dicks? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. The Consult create a species that can recreate the build, face, voice, and demeanour of any person in the world... But all the women ones have dicks. And they went undiscovered for 300 years.

Please.  ::)

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2017, 07:21:27 pm »
Well, ok, if you create evidence to the contrary then anything is possible. I go with Whats presented in the book, and every instance they have a penis.