Earwa > The No-God

Möenghus The Younger. Consult or Humanity?

(1/3) > >>

Redeagl:
My personal theory from the Quorum: The Sclyvendi will side with The Consult to give us a PoV from inside The Consult. And maybe some of my new favourite characters, The Mutilated! The reason is that surly The Sclyvendi will not go against their God, to honour tradition at least. Moe however, will probably be much conflicted but I don't see much choice for him. Maybe he will betray the Consult later, but at the beginning, you can't save a whole army from the Horde 2.0 ( And after seeing Cnaiür shredded, I don't think the chieftains will keep their word.Though I think Cnaiür Ciphrang will do some shit. ) And besides, DON'T YOU WANT A CONSTANT POV THAT'S INSIDE THE CONSULT ??!

Duskweaver:
They don't necessarily see Cnaiur get sandblasted. They just see him walking into the Whirlwind. Dollars to donuts most Scylvendi will assume the Most Violent Of All Men actually became/awakened the reborn Lokung.

Woden:
I want a Consult POV, but I'm not sure that this will be the case.

Madness:

--- Quote from: Duskweaver on September 02, 2017, 07:18:05 pm ---Dollars to donuts most Scylvendi will assume the Most Violent Of All Men actually became/awakened the reborn Lokung.

--- End quote ---

+1

--- Quote from: Woden on September 02, 2017, 07:42:39 pm ---I want a Consult POV, but I'm not sure that this will be the case.

--- End quote ---

Maybe that's the twist ;).

TNG might strictly be Mutilated POVs fighting the *good* fight against all those pesky surviving Earwans.

Woden:

--- Quote from: Madness on September 02, 2017, 07:46:08 pm ---TNG might strictly be Mutilated POVs fighting the *good* fight against all those pesky surviving Earwans.

--- End quote ---

Mutilated FTW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version