Achamian as the most powerful sorcerer left alive in the Three Seas.

• 31 Replies

Sausuna

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2017, 05:34:45 pm »
Well, if Serwa survived, she can teleport (along with a couple others). And Saccarees theoretically can try. Otherwise, probably not. I doubt the others even have the means of survival for the journey back. Unless they grabbed some Quya corpses to burn.

There is the possibility some of the Quya survived the Battle as well?
Not quite what I meant. I mean that the chance of survival for an ordinary Ordealsman would probably be to burn and eat a Quya. Though, assuming they want to chance 'The Ash' instead of 'The Meat'. But yes, I suppose it is possible some Quya survived. But I rank it unlikely as even the organized Sorcerers were ravaged by the organization of the No-God Horde. Their disorder would likely make retreat difficult.

Though, I suppose the No-God is the worst horrible memory any of them might have faced before. So it could refocus them, perhaps.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2017, 05:48:42 pm »
Well, if Serwa survived, she can teleport (along with a couple others). And Saccarees theoretically can try. Otherwise, probably not. I doubt the others even have the means of survival for the journey back. Unless they grabbed some Quya corpses to burn.

There is the possibility some of the Quya survived the Battle as well?
Not quite what I meant. I mean that the chance of survival for an ordinary Ordealsman would probably be to burn and eat a Quya. Though, assuming they want to chance 'The Ash' instead of 'The Meat'. But yes, I suppose it is possible some Quya survived. But I rank it unlikely as even the organized Sorcerers were ravaged by the organization of the No-God Horde. Their disorder would likely make retreat difficult.

Though, I suppose the No-God is the worst horrible memory any of them might have faced before. So it could refocus them, perhaps.

Lol, I'd imagine the Nonmen wouldn't be thrilled with Achamian's use of Nil'giccas and Cu'jara Cinmoi before him, much less if he disseminated that knowledge to the Ordeal.

+1 on the thought regarding the No-God snapping the Cunoroi back to present.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer